Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you act in a movie or show?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever participate in acting in a movie or tv show? Or maybe a background extra? I think it'd be cool to maybe have one speaking line, or be an extra. I don't think I'd want eyes on me for long, so a small speaking role or extra work. Would you be in a movie or tv show?

Advertisement Placeholder
We all like a little fame but acting is not an easy job. It is a tasking job to get that perfect expression and reaction each and every time but I would love to be part of some movie.

We all like a little fame but acting is not an easy job. It is a tasking job to get that perfect expression and reaction each and every time but I would love to be part of some movie.
Of course, acting in front of a camera, or audience has to be nerve wracking. But, what about doing something easier like a smaller role or being an extra? An extra is pretty much someone who's put to the background of a scene, or is part of a big scene with a group of people. They usually don't have any speaking parts whatsoever, but may be tasked with pretending to talk, or act in the back.

There's a fun show called Extras about what Extras go through, how they get jobs, etc. It's also a funny show.

Would you ever participate in acting in a movie or tv show? Or maybe a background extra? I think it'd be cool to maybe have one speaking line, or be an extra. I don't think I'd want eyes on me for long, so a small speaking role or extra work. Would you be in a movie or tv show?

I used to take part in local acting in our church drama team/group when we were kids. I think that I did well with all the roles I was given, although they seem to always be giving me villain roles to play all the time. Maybe if I can get into acting now, I would still prefer to play the villain.

I've never acted, so I don't have any knowledge or skills on how to play another scripted role. I'm open to learning if I get the opportunity to act. Actors are fascinating to watch. How they are able to turn a scripted role into something one can watch and be entertained it's incredible.

Since I am not the type who wants to be known very well in movies, I'll prefer to appear on shows that has to do with spice and glamour just like fashion (clothing line) but once in a while.

Actors are fascinating to watch. How they are able to turn a scripted role into something one can watch and be entertained it's incredible.

This is very true. If you have ever been to where they are shooting movies or TV show, your are going to that's so much work and if those guys are not professionals, they won't be able to start a plot from the scratch and see it through to the end. Imagine where they shoot one TV show from season 1 to 15. It's absolutely unbelievable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds