Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worse Things On The Internet

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
I couldn't find a suitable place to post this so I figured it's best for it to be in here anyways,

We all watch videos on YouTube from time to time, and we seen a lot that's unbelievable what would be the worst content you ever seen on the internet?

For me it would have to be those shock websites, the ones that show vile and disturbing videos of mutilation.

Advertisement Placeholder
Aside from obvious illegal material. All the stupid-racist-homophobic-misogynists-twitter and youtube users that shockingly enough learned how to use a computer or smart phone and apparently spent their time harassing people online.

Aside from obvious illegal material. All the stupid-racist-homophobic-misogynists-twitter and youtube users that shockingly enough learned how to use a computer or smart phone and apparently spent their time harassing people online.
That and the deep web honestly.

I highly dislike the dark web, you run into truly shocking and dreadful stuff within seconds. Harrassing advertisements also annoy me a lot as well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds