Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Workplace challenges

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What Workplace challenges have been a problem for you? As in was there any challenges in the workplace that caught you off guard? Any that made work worse? What have you gone through in terms of challenges that made your work worse or better off?

Advertisement Placeholder
The workplace has never been a challenge for me, I have never worked in a company where I did not like it. The most important thing for me is personal satisfaction, if I am not satisfied with the job, I wouldn't work for the company even when I am being paid nicely.

The most important thing for me when it comes to working for any company is first the money that I'm being paid and also how I am regarded by my boss and also my superiors. This is because, I don't like working in any place that I am going to be looked down upon and insulted anyhow simply because they are paying me.

The only kind of work challenge that we are usually facing often at my workplace is the downtime of internet connection and it's a serious problem because we have kept on changing our internet service provider from one company to another and we are still experiencing the same problem.

The internet is what connects people to the world and when you are having an internet challenge, it is definitely a big challenge and one should feel frustrated about it especially when it affects the work that they are doing too.

The internet is what connects people to the world and when you are having an internet challenge, it is definitely a big challenge and one should feel frustrated about it especially when it affects the work that they are doing too.

All the telecommunication companies in my country are very big disappointment. This is because they will never give you the service that is worth the money that you're paying for it. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can be able to do about that because if you choose another alternative, you will still get the same low quality service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds