Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working well paid but under pressure, or not?

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now I think I'm going to take any job that is going to offer me much money no matter the consequences as far as it is not going to lead to my death 😆

It would have been good if one can do a job that he or she has a relaxed mind but it is rather unfortunate that we are in a world full of competition where if you want to relax and work someone that is ready to work under any kind of pressure can take such job from you and you will either remain jobless or be waiting for too long to see another thing to do to earn money. Personally I don't like being pressured, but if situation warrants, I think I will just have to consider it. It is just my opinion.

If the pay is good to my taste I don't mind working under pressure as long as am given what's worth. It's not a problem to me, I've been here

It depends on the level of pressure we are talking about here, I don't think I would stress my self no matter how much pay I get for unnecessary pressure, that is not actually called for.

Right now I think I'm going to take any job that is going to offer me much money no matter the consequences as far as it is not going to lead to my death 😆
Lol, I understand the situation but trust me once you start that difficult job you will be planning your resignation not caring about your financial responsibility.

Paid well for a stress job? No! I rather own a business and invest the whole time there other than stressed for a well paid job.

I think I can handle any pressure. I can work in pressure environment and I can still work effectively and efficiently. I would prefer to get paid well for the jobs that require to handle a lot of work pressure

Would you prefer a well-paid job where you are under pressure or a more relaxed job with less remuneration?
This is a very dicey topic, we are all working to make better income but what's the essence of getting big salary when you are always under pressure at work, its better to work in a condusive atmosphere with less salary.

Would you prefer a well-paid job where you are under pressure or a more relaxed job with less remuneration?
well its depends ,but for i think i will take the job and be working under pressure but that's if the payment is good ,but if is not well enough ,i won't take that ,because i can't be taking a little amount of money and still putting pressure on me .

If the income from the job with less stress can successfully take care of my expenses and still leave room for savings, that's the one I'll go for.
This will give me breathing space to be more productive and happy.

The economic condition determines whether I will work, get paid well and still face the pressure that comes with it. In an economy where there's no inflation, I will rather get a job that is not all that demanding, earn what I can, without subjecting myself to pressure, that might result to sickness.

Working under pressure shows your level of mental and physical strength and ability. In other way, money may seem to be the one motivating factor that keeps you going, but there are people who love challenges and big task, it kind of boost their ego or strength. In general, working under pressure can favour or disfavour for anyone, it's a matter of choice. For me, l can work under pressure when it's something l have passion for, or for he money.

Nowadays many people prefer good salary where you have to bear the pressure And there you do not allow to do any such work which is against the rules of the company. because there you have to act like a prisoner.

If I were working in a well paid job and under great stress, I will only work for a targeted period of time before leaving that place. That's what I will do instead working at a low pay job

In as much as I am somebody who can work a lot under pressure there is a certain limit to which I can take no matter the kind of money that I have been paid.

If I were working in a well paid job and under great stress, I will only work for a targeted period of time before leaving that place. That's what I will do instead working at a low pay job

Seriously, the working pressure is not really the issue for me as far as I'm concerned, with the payment that I'm supposed to be getting from taking part in the pressure is what matters.

One thing I know is that any who is working and getting a low pay such that he can't pay up his bills is on a constant pressure I feel I prefer getting the high pay and work under pressure,I will try to adapt to it

One thing I can't trade for anything in this world is my peace of mind, if it cost me my peace of mind then it's too expensive,so I go for the one with less renumeration

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds