Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?

Advertisement Placeholder
Find a balance between what time you want to work and time for other home activities as it can be very easy to be distracted, you could have your own work space.

a lot of people I know who are working from home are digital marketers and programmers because if you have any these skills I have just mentioned above there is a possibility that you will have an opportunity to work from home as a freelance worker or you could be hired by a company.

Working from home jobs are usually online jobs such as graphic designs, online freelancing, digital marketing, forex or crypto trading. But to be okay in these fields, yiu needed to be really good as there are alot of competition.

My tips for working from is that you should join survey sites. Normally the surveys pays decent amount of money, far better than any PTC or GPT sites. You can also try affiliate programs too.

Some of the jobless here due to the pandemic are now having small business that they do at home. Cooking snack and getting orders by text or message in social media is the norm here. The customer base is the residents of our village so delivery is not an issue. In fact, some customers even come to pick up their orders.

My tips for working from is that you should join survey sites. Normally the surveys pays decent amount of money, far better than any PTC or GPT sites. You can also try affiliate programs too.
Can you please list some of the survey sites out there that pay decent amount of money? And yes, they should be the ones that accept peeps from third world countries too. I've been frustrated in my search for regularly paying survey sites in recent times.

Can you please list some of the survey sites out there that pay decent amount of money? And yes, they should be the ones that accept peeps from third world countries too. I've been frustrated in my search for regularly paying survey sites in recent times.
You can search cointiply, I have earn some decent amount there. The best part is that even when survey can't be completed , they will pay some coins, other sites don't even pay a single penny.

You can search cointiply, I have earn some decent amount there. The best part is that even when survey can't be completed , they will pay some coins, other sites don't even pay a single penny.
Thank you for the reply. I will search Cointiply as advised. Having another passive income in the form of online survey will definitely be interesting. Thanks.

Definitely it's ok to do alot of research on things available before considering working right from home . Working on survey sites are definitely lots of things too.

Definitely it's ok to do alot of research on things available before considering working right from home . Working on survey sites are definitely lots of things too.
It is very conducive for you to work from home this day is most people enjoy working from home due to the social distance rules by the government.

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?
Well, cryptocurrency has been one of my profitable way of earning money online but currently the market is in bad shape. I also earn from paid to post site , freelancing job such as graphic designing.

The tips for working at home and been successful is venturing into what you are good at that you can make money from. Before you starts any business you need to know if you have what it takes to run the business successfully.

It is difficult to work from home because you cannot easily focus on what you are doing.Especially if you do not live alone.Also it will be good for you if you have an office in your house so you can work without distractions

I have been working from home for a long time, I started as a writer and now I am digital marketer, web desiger and seo consultant. I also design and well websites

Yes a good product source that can be very reliable and trustworthy by building trust with such a fellow or business will do a lot of good for someone that wants to do business from home truly. One can also choose the digital type products to dwell on instead too

Actually it's ok to work from home only in a well develop country this won't work in my country here a bit where things still are very undeveloped the electricity aren't well provided to the citizens.

Actually it's ok to work from home only in a well develop country this won't work in my country here a bit where things still are very undeveloped the electricity aren't well provided to the citizens.
It can work in all countries because you can make arrangement to have a powerful power bank to support your computer, just because the government doesn't provide electricity doesn't mean we should allowed it to affect us.

Working from home to some degree is convenient but not that comfortable especially due to the fact that there may be many distractions from whom will be much on you

This true though, while working at home, you could be distracted by various things such as your family or one thing or the other. Most times they may not take you seriously or would feel you are not really busy. I believe this is why most person creates an office within their house where they can do their online jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds