Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Work-Life Balance

Credits
Do you prioritize work-life balance, or do you tend to work long hours, even at the potential expense of personal time and well-being? Could you share some of the strategies or practices you employ to maintain this balance, or conversely, what motivates you to dedicate extensive hours to your work? How do you think your approach to work impacts your overall quality of life and happiness? Additionally, do you believe that finding the right balance between work and personal life is a universal goal, or do you think it varies depending on individual circumstances and career aspirations?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my case, I prioritize the balance between work and personal life, although sometimes I work many hours, but a long time ago I prioritized work over anything else and I forgot to take care of my personal life and in the end I ended up regretting it and feeling that I was wasting my time, the best thing is balance.

I always do my best to prioritize work-life balance but with me being someone who likes to keep myself busy, sometimes my work life takes up much of my time.

You do soon realize though that without the right balance, you can start to feel burnout and it is essential that you get that balance right so that you are still able to do the things you enjoy and spend time with your family as well as work.

Honestly, I'm not going to lie because I have been in the situation where I couldn't balance my work with my personal life some years ago. There was a time when everything about me was all about work. I leave for work in the morning around 8AM and get back around 10PM. I had no life outside work back then and it was crazy.

I prioritize work life balance but sadly I cannot balance between work and life. That's because I work from home and when you are working form your home your work will mess up with your life and life will mess up with your work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds