Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Women as Managers

Actually it's not a bad idea for a woman becoming a business manager. as a matter of fact I know few of them and they are really doing very great. there are some women that are even performing better than the men.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good to consider gender for some posts but never use it as a yardstick to measure the ability of people. I believe any person regardless of gender can serve anywhere when given the opportunity and needed cooperation.

I think there's nothing women cannot do, women are also humans, I think they can be able to handle such position especially if the person is resilient and hardworking.

I think there's nothing women cannot do, women are also humans, I think they can be able to handle such position especially if the person is resilient and hardworking.
The skill and experience is what should be taken into consideration and gender should not be a restriction to holding key positions in the company.

Actually been in the position of a manager is not an easy job and I believe such positions are given mostly to those who deserve it. there are alot of women who are performing in there jobs better than the men.

I feel women are the best people for managing businesses like fashion companies, baking companies, cosmetics companies, companies that deals with decorations, hair dressing and beauty salons.

I feel women are the best people for managing businesses like fashion companies, baking companies, cosmetics companies, companies that deals with decorations, hair dressing and beauty salons.
Women are simply the best at managing some businesses and not in every aspect of business , most especially If the business is their passion , they work harder to make their work suceed

Women are simply the best at managing some businesses and not in every aspect of business , most especially If the business is their passion , they work harder to make their work suceed
Everyone try to work hard to make their business succeed if it's something they have passion for. Women are very good at managing business they have passion for.

Any managerial position should not be gender-specific. it should be based on qualifications and the skills.
If a woman has the qualification and the needed skills then the managerial position should be hers.
Yes, I think that what most companies do. They did not make their managerial position gender based. It's only who are qualified for the post that can assume it. Women managers are good, though they have their flaws.

To me women are not better managers
A lot of men has wealth of experiences and they would use the experiences they have garnered put forward a reasonable negotiation.

Virtually every profession has room for women managers. Most of the women I know are capable leaders. I am acquainted with a female manager director of a pharmaceutical company. Some strong women are capable of being leaders.

To me women are not better managers
A lot of men has wealth of experiences and they would use the experiences they have garnered put forward a reasonable negotiation.
To me , women can be as a good manager as men because they have the ability of controlling and coordinating people under their care , but some of them just normally get too emotionally attached .

In which field do you consider women, being the best people for managing a business? Do you know any female managers (like yourself, family members or friends) that are managers, and do they typically have issues with managing others at work?
I have been managing my Mum's business for years now and it has never failed. I am a woman and I see nothing wrong in allowing another woman to manage a business

Everyone try to work hard to make their business succeed if it's something they have passion for. Women are very good at managing business they have passion for.
I understand your point, women are good at managing but most of the time , they tend to be harsh because of the inferiority complex , thinking the male working under them might disrespect them if they are not careful

I understand your point, women are good at managing but most of the time , they tend to be harsh because of the inferiority complex , thinking the male working under them might disrespect them if they are not careful
I do not agree with you. I do not know why a lot of people attribute this characters to women. Funny enough, there are a lot of female managers who are doing so much better than male managers.

I think women are the best managers in business. They were thrust into managing of resources right from the kitchen. And they tend to be softer and more humane in man management.

I know many women who are managers and they do the work well. Anyone who can control their emotions, know how to handle people and is well organized can make a good manager. Many women have learnt these management skills and are doing a great job.

In which field do you consider women, being the best people for managing a business? Do you know any female managers (like yourself, family members or friends) that are managers, and do they typically have issues with managing others at work?
No matter if you are a woman or a man, you still need to have a lot of skills when managing a business. Both can do a very good job at it, and maybe people think that a man is more suited for this role, but in my opinion, a woman can do the same or even better.

I do not believe in gender roles, therefore, women can be best in every field provided she has necessary skills and knowledge to do it. Men are best managers not just because they are men.

I think women are the best managers in business. They were thrust into managing of resources right from the kitchen. And they tend to be softer and more humane in man management.
Managing the kitchen succesfully does not mean they must also be succesful in managing a business , i believe there's individual differences when it comes to management ,truth be told , some women are really good at managing but men are better .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds