Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Women as Managers

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
In which field do you consider women, being the best people for managing a business? Do you know any female managers (like yourself, family members or friends) that are managers, and do they typically have issues with managing others at work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen women leading an organisation and most of the time they do perfectly fine, but most of they always have the inferiority complex most especially when most of their workers are male, they find fault easily and they are very strict thinking their workers might want to disrespect them because they are females.

I believe that anything that has to do with creativity is good and more fit for women but the world is changing right now and everybody can be able to do virtually anything so there is not so much in this.

Management sometimes cannot be determined by gender but are determined by his or her qualification. Women are able to manage in various areas of business without any problem since they are academically qualified to do so.

I think some women can do this role well but most can't. I am not saying that to be sexist but you have to really be able to separate yourself from the equation and be able to handle criticism well and most women can't do this. They are more social than men and value their relationships more than men do and this can get in the way of good judgment.

In which field do you consider women, being the best people for managing a business? Do you know any female managers (like yourself, family members or friends) that are managers, and do they typically have issues with managing others at work?
I dont think when it comes to the aspect of managing structure or an organisation,that the issue of gender should be a dichotomy,because how i see the issue is that it has to be the person that has the capacity and mental strenght to function.

Women working as a manager are more capable than male in some aspect but just some few women , they don't take nonsense and don't want to care about what you think as a worker.

I believe that anything that has to do with creativity is good and more fit for women but the world is changing right now and everybody can be able to do virtually anything so there is not so much in this.
Probably, I believe with the right knowledge women can actually do as much as men currently. Even though men are physically stronger but if they have the right mindset they can achieve much.

Women working as a manager are more capable than male in some aspect but just some few women , they don't take nonsense and don't want to care about what you think as a worker.
Women are a little bit better in managerial positions because they wouldn't compromise. The only thing is that you should expect maximum strictness if a woman is a manager of the company.

Women can be manager in virtual all field. Most of the women I know have good leadership skills. I, personally, know a woman that's a manager director of a pharmaceutical company. Some good women have leadership skill.

Women can be manager in virtual all field. Most of the women I know have good leadership skills. I, personally, know a woman that's a manager director of a pharmaceutical company. Some good women have leadership skill.
It's good that there are so many women with wonderful managerial skills. The only thing I noticed about women managing companies is that they tend to be very strict.

Women are good at managing and they have a good management skills that makes them special but they also have their flaws as a woman which men try to take advantage .

For me I have seen so many of them become manager, in so many companies them are not against any agenda to become whatever thing them want to become.

For me I have seen so many of them become manager, in so many companies them are not against any agenda to become whatever thing them want to become.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in women becoming a manager. What a man can do, a woman can do better. There are so many women of qualities that have succeeded in managerial positions.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in women becoming a manager. What a man can do, a woman can do better. There are so many women of qualities that have succeeded in managerial positions.
Yes of course, there is nothing wrong of women becoming manager in the company or any organization them find themselves, we all know that anything man can do women will do better too.

There are a lot of women holding sensitive managerial roles all around the world and they're able to perform much more than some men would ever do.

It's not about one's gender at all.

Both men and women perform excellently in their being able to manage people in a working environment, but it all boils down to individual choices and how well they are trained to go about it.

There is nothing special on the subject because may be women handle better the company for its capabilities, men as manager wants to escape from work to coofee shop during working hours office and doesn't do half of responsibilities.

Sometimes, a person's management is defined by their qualifications rather than their gender.
Due to their academic qualifications, women may manage in a variety of commercial sectors without any issues.

Sometimes, a person's management is defined by their qualifications rather than their gender.
Due to their academic qualifications, women may manage in a variety of commercial sectors without any issues.
This is due to the increased number of women in education compared to mens. Men wants to work from teenager age and having a financial independance despite women that wants to study and this is difference.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds