Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Witcher books

Vilgefortz

Credits
What are your thoughts on Witcher books and how you compare it with Netflix's TV series? I find book much better (as in the most cases that is) in every aspect of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have watched the first season of the Wither TV series, however, I have not read any of the books. I have also never played any Witcher games. Fantasy is not my favorite genre for reading, however, I enjoy watching fantasy shows and movies.

I have watched the first season of the Wither TV series, however, I have not read any of the books. I have also never played any Witcher games. Fantasy is not my favorite genre for reading, however, I enjoy watching fantasy shows and movies.
I really loved how they presented a fight between Geralt and Vilgefortz. :D

I have not read books or played games, but I have watched the series. Since I have not read boods I don't know how they compare with the series. Generally speaking, I do not like reading fantasy books but I like watching fantasy shows. Witcher series is really good, without a great story and great characters.
Have you seen all the seasons?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds