Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wired or wireless controllers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a wired controller person and I still have a PS2 controller to play my games on the emulators.

I am 100% a wireless controller fan. From early 2020 until last year in October I had to deal with a third-party wired controller due to my official Xbox One controller getting bad stick drift and it being out of warranty. I was only able to afford a third-party one for a while meaning I was having to use a wire. I managed to get a new controller last October which is a wireless official Xbox One controller and I have never been so happy to be back to wireless!

I've honestly always liked wired controllers more. You don't have to worry about buying batteries or having to charge your controller. Sure having a cord does mean you have to sit closer to the tv, but most wired controllers these days are much longer than they were back in the 80's and early 90's. Back then, it was more common for people to sit on the floor and play games so the cords were shorter. I use a wired controller on my laptop when I play games.

I've honestly always liked wired controllers more. You don't have to worry about buying batteries or having to charge your controller. Sure having a cord does mean you have to sit closer to the tv, but most wired controllers these days are much longer than they were back in the 80's and early 90's. Back then, it was more common for people to sit on the floor and play games so the cords were shorter. I use a wired controller on my laptop when I play games.
Yeah I remember always being crabbed at not to sit so close to the tv. XD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds