Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Windows 8 Anyone?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Did anyone try the new windows 8 preview?
I thought of trying it but then, I had no space left on my external hd and my computer. I will have to wait till I get a new hd! :/

Advertisement Placeholder
I did go through all the annoyance of downloading it, backing up my laptop data and such but when I was installing it, it decided to go all nuts and not install which was an hour or so wasted. So I'm not going to be installing it, lol.

Nope I won't try it anytime soon unless they change their ugly logo, I hate it with all my heart. And I got a huge heart so much hate for it xD

Using it on an old laptop, seems very quick and stable. Not sure I'll get it on launch though, maybe wait for SP1

It's a shame I couldn't get it to install to be honest, it does look nice from what I have seen but I can't truly form my opinion until I actually experience and use it. Ah well, I won't buy it anyway. I am a Mac OS user primarly but for my windows needs, XP will do!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds