Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you be increasing your prices if/when the minimum wage goes up?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Here in the UK, we are seeing a rise in the minimum wage starting from April to help with the rising cost of living and also with the rising inflation as well. This is something many feel can't come quick enough as many are struggling to even live at the moment with the current circumstances.

Of course, with the minimum wage increasing, as someone that is self-employed, I will need to ensure that my earnings cover the minimum wage as well and this may mean an increase in the prices of my services.

When and if the minimum wage goes up in your country, will you also be changing your prices to reflect the change to ensure you are earning the right amount?

Advertisement Placeholder
Here in the US the minimum wage has taken a long time to go up, but things have been changing all over the country where minimum wage is starting to go up.

I have already changed my prices over the years to reflect the times and inflation. We all have to adapt somehow, so I will one day increase my prices on some of the services I offer. And I think that's fair. I don't plan to charge too much more, but my prices will one day go up most likely.

There is no need for the increment in the prices of items because presently items of goods and services are already on the on the high side due to the high inflation rate ravaging the economies of most countries.

If you increase your price, do you think your clients will order form you? Well, I don't think so. People have multiple options and they will start looking elsewhere to keep their cost low.

Here in the UK, we are seeing a rise in the minimum wage starting from April to help with the rising cost of living and also with the rising inflation as well. This is something many feel can't come quick enough as many are struggling to even live at the moment with the current circumstances.

Of course, with the minimum wage increasing, as someone that is self-employed, I will need to ensure that my earnings cover the minimum wage as well and this may mean an increase in the prices of my services.

When and if the minimum wage goes up in your country, will you also be changing your prices to reflect the change to ensure you are earning the right amount?
The rise of minimum wage is surely going to affect everything so I will not blame any business owner who increases his price but it should not be too much

I do not own any business at the moment but if i did, i will not be increasing my prices if/when the minimum wage goes up. Things are already hard for a lot of people so why make it harder?

Usuallly, when the wages go up, the prices go up too; it's very common, so I don't think that businesses would have any choice but to increase their prices; now the prices are high, and if they were even higher, it would hurt the economy and the cost of living.

The only thing that will always determine the prices of my products is the cost price. I will always check books before deciding on how much that I am going to be selling my birds at the farm. There is no need trying to add extra fees based on minimum wage increase as that will make some of my customers leave.

The only thing that will always determine the prices of my products is the cost price. I will always check books before deciding on how much that I am going to be selling my birds at the farm. There is no need trying to add extra fees based on minimum wage increase as that will make some of my customers leave.

I reckon that you are talking about production cost. I think that the wages of the labour who work with your organisation could have a massive effect on the production cost. This is directly related to inflation and the demand of the labour in the marketplace.

I reckon that you are talking about production cost. I think that the wages of the labour who work with your organisation could have a massive effect on the production cost. This is directly related to inflation and the demand of the labour in the marketplace.

The inflation rate is a big determining factor in the prices of goods and services in a country. This is why a country that fails to handle it will always have issues. I have been having challenges with fixing prices for my birds as the cost of production keep increasing on a daily basis.

If you increase your price, do you think your clients will order form you? Well, I don't think so. People have multiple options and they will start looking elsewhere to keep their cost low.
This is one of the main reasons I have not increased my prices and instead, I try to offer deals that will encourage people to use my services so that it is more affordable for them, especially with the rising costs and inflation as well.

I have worked on forums where I earned just one cent per post, and also on forums where I was offered 14 cents per post. The best thing is to grab every opportunity so that you are always occupied. if you are offer lower payment, you can always compromise your quality because your employer will not have reasons to complains.

The inflation rate is a big determining factor in the prices of goods and services in a country. This is why a country that fails to handle it will always have issues. I have been having challenges with fixing prices for my birds as the cost of production keep increasing on a daily basis.

I reckon that the amount of minimum wage a person earns also depends a lot on the foreign reserves a country has. It has an indirect effect on the wages as the local currency gets affected in a negative manner. This is a kind of pattern I have noticed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds