Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will online earnings get better in the future?

This is one of the question that I've been running through the mind of all online workers, we might not be able to give an accurate answer because we do not know what will happen in the future,i always advise people to start up an offline business and use the online business as a backup in case anything.
That is a very good advice. Online earnings cannot really be predicted. Websites come and go and technology keeps changing. So it is best to have offline ventures and not rely on online work alone. It can just be an extra source of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends what you do online as to whether the payments will increase. It's difficult to say. I think prices will go up as with everything but I don't think there will be a noticeable change quickly.

New technology is improving every day and I think there will be a time in which online earning will improve for everyone both for the skilledworker and the unskilled worker,we all need to learn a skill so that when it is improving we can earn something better.
Its never too late to learn a skill, even at the age of 50 we can still find a skill that we are passionate and learn to earn better than being unskilled.

Its never too late to learn a skill, even at the age of 50 we can still find a skill that we are passionate and learn to earn better than being unskilled.
yes I know it might not be too late for me to learn a skill but I do not have what it will take to learn the type of skill I would like to know,I like to go into graphic and logo design but the laptop to do so is not there that is why I do not have interest in skills now

That is a very good advice. Online earnings cannot really be predicted. Websites come and go and technology keeps changing. So it is best to have offline ventures and not rely on online work alone. It can just be an extra source of income.
That is what I am planning to do ,I cannot depend so much an online business ,although it could be profitable but I'll still have a backup offline business in case its fail I will still have something to rely on, it is not even advisable to have only one source of income in the first place.

That is what I am planning to do ,I cannot depend so much an online business ,although it could be profitable but I'll still have a backup offline business in case its fail I will still have something to rely on, it is not even advisable to have only one source of income in the first place.
If you want a permanent income source from online earning site, you should create your own website or blog. That will give you some easy earnings with less effort. But at the initial stage you have to take some pain.

Making money online with definitely be better in the future but it will be more competitive because a lot of people are venturing into it on daily basis.

I don’t think online earning will get better soon because most people gaining huge money from it are those people that are skilled.There is no any site like the pay to click site that is ready to pay much money

yes I know it might not be too late for me to learn a skill but I do not have what it will take to learn the type of skill I would like to know,I like to go into graphic and logo design but the laptop to do so is not there that is why I do not have interest in skills now
You need a desktop computer for that, since you don't have it. You can save money gradually till you achieve the total amount required to buy it. Skills is important it will enable you earn better.

There were many people in the world who were earning money prior to pandemic. I remember that online money earning sites gained a lot of polarity after 2010 when new sites were being created for people to work and earn money.
Definitely, earnings sites have been around before, that's not what I meant - sorry if I worded it wrong. It just seems to me that online earning has gained even more popularity in the past 1-1.5 years.

Definitely, earnings sites have been around before, that's not what I meant - sorry if I worded it wrong. It just seems to me that online earning has gained even more popularity in the past 1-1.5 years.

Online earning may become a way many people earn money online but I think it will take more time for online earning money method to gain more popularity because not all the people around the world can earn money online due to unavailability of paypal.

If you want a permanent income source from online earning site, you should create your own website or blog. That will give you some easy earnings with less effort. But at the initial stage you have to take some pain.
It may not be easy as you said,because a blogger who is really interested to make something out of blogging must always go into a deep research about a particular topic they are writing, I may not have the time and interest to do it now

Let's keep on hoping that things getter better online in the future. But we shouldn't fold our arms to watch it like that. We should add skill that will help us earn better.

Yeah. I strongly do believe that online earnings will only get even more better than it is now in the future because things would have been more on the internet needing a lot of human hands to accomplish the services made available then

You need a desktop computer for that, since you don't have it. You can save money gradually till you achieve the total amount required to buy it. Skills is important it will enable you earn better.
Wow I also need someone to mentor me on how to get started, I just want to find out if you're one of the freelancer that work on freelance sites like fiverr and upwork, do you have any idea about the two freelance site have just mention?

Wow I also need someone to mentor me on how to get started, I just want to find out if you're one of the freelancer that work on freelance sites like fiverr and upwork, do you have any idea about the two freelance site have just mention?
Nope, I'm not working on fiverr nor upwork. I have fiverr account but not a verified fiverr account. I'm currently doing freelancing gig at freelancer.com.

I also believe that online earning is already getting better. The paid to post site has improved in payment. There are also tons of other way to earn money online .

Depends how far ahead in the future the online earnings are in, hence what year. The internet seems to be a firestorm of profit these days and can lead to big success or plain failure. YouTube is that way and only certain channels hit the big time while others fail.

Finding a good domain is key to this.

My online earning will get better in the future because I am still thinking of learning something that will make me to have an opportunity to work full time online, I just believe that after I'm done with the learning process everything will start getting better with me.

I think online earning is best if you have a skills like free lancing and other work you can earn fifty to seventy thousands easily work on Amazon. In future the world has globalized and everything thing is online you have a special course about online earning and earn good money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds