Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will online earnings get better in the future?

Advertisement Placeholder
I hope it will get better in the future for these set of people but it's not a bad idea to be skilled, one that is marketable and in high demand here online. I really do think it's for the best and you could possibly earn more

I hope it will get better in the future for these set of people but it's not a bad idea to be skilled, one that is marketable and in high demand here online. I really do think it's for the best and you could possibly earn more
Its very true expect some day that online earning will get better and even more opportunity will be unvail and people will be sensible enough to start earning even those that has not been into online earning before,I prefer earning online since the lock down has begin online has been the right place for so many people to earn some money from you make alot of money if you have time and power to work there.

We can only hope for better, i believe online earnings will get better in future for the unskilled workers. Everyone one can help themselves better by acquiring more skills and improving one's earnings.

Now, majority of people sees online as best alternative making additional income to add to their offline business, especially those that isn't making enough offline. At the moment, it isn't getting better for the unskilled, it just some pennies to be made.

But the skilled online workers are gradually moving up when it comes to earning reward through their skill.

Do you think the earnings will get better in the future for the unskilled users earning through online gigs??
I believe it will get better. The reason for the small amount is that there has not been competitions in some of these online gigs. When we have various companies doing the same gigs, they will increse their payment not to lose users.

Yes, there is every possibility for that because it's really coming up and in the future we expect the best

I believe that creation of Bitcoin and other digital currencies will play a huge role when it comes to creating job opportunities and improving income online of many people and this is because of the fact that crypt payment method is being accepted and I believe that it will be accepted by more websites in the future.

In the near future, online revenues for unskilled users will increase and maybe even incomes will be high because a lot of jobs are created online.

In the near future, online revenues for unskilled users will increase and maybe even incomes will be high because a lot of jobs are created online.
What do you mean by unskill users?Its better someone develop a skill online if you dont have a skill then how do you expect to make money then,it is better you learn a particular profession but come to think of it I beleive that there will be enough jobs opportunity for those working online in the future compare to now,its a matter of time

I certainly do not think so. Most of the things we actually do here online to earn money is actually businesses which requires you have a skill that's in high demand especially for those hoping to make online their full time job. You can't be unskilled and hope to earn a reasonable amount online

I think the true matter is not online earnings could or not get better for unskilled users: the matter is not required or not markettable skills in a specific country. For ex., a friend of mine is superskilled about cooking and she tried to earn an online income by publishing recipes. She also tried to earn an online income by publishing how to correctly clean a fridge and similar articles. Unfortunately her articles didn't meet the interest of the mass in her country and she wasn't able to recover the expenses of her VIP account in the publishing platform. Maybe it would have been different in the case of web-designing or another technical skill. On the other hand, another colleague of mine is enjoying a great success by online publishing of his professional drawings, earning very well through his articles. So I could say online earnings could get better in the future depending on how markettable are our skills during a particular period.

We can only hope for better, i believe online earnings will get better in future for the unskilled workers. Everyone one can help themselves better by acquiring more skills and improving one's earnings.
I don't think the earning can get better for unskilled workers. In fact people are struggling to earn money online without any skill. I can only earn up to a dollar a day without skills which is not at sufficient for living.

Online earnings will literally become the future, because it will become more easier to reach as many people as you want and many people can become your customers as well , compared to the manual way where you have to spend more to reach more people but online it only needs a click of a button

Earning online keeps getting tougher by the day for the unskilled users due to the rise in technology. The future might not get better for the online users if they did not upgrade their status to skilled and professional users because of the demands in skilled online workers are more than the unskilled.

Definitely yes, it's even getting better already with site like Bizdustry and many others are making it better and easy for people from different part of the world to earn at their own convenience

Online earning will only get better if online money making sites make it easier to make money. Unfortunately, this is not the case at all. One example is that of Picoworkers. They offer 3 cents for a job that requires 10 minutes to complete. It does not make any sense to work at such kind of site.

Of course it will get better

Why "ofcourse"? It also depends on how much time you spend per day for the online part and it depends on what you work in. If you use PTC sites and click per day for $ 0.02 / day, you will not be better paid in the future.

Online earning will only get better if online money making sites make it easier to make money. Unfortunately, this is not the case at all. One example is that of Picoworkers. They offer 3 cents for a job that requires 10 minutes to complete. It does not make any sense to work at such kind of site.
It would be great if those online sites make a review about payment for services and tasks because as you have rightly pointed out some of them pay so poorly that the time spent is in no way commensurate with the pay.

I hope it does, infact I know it will be better in future as there would be a variety of ways one can earn money online just that by that time there would have been a lot of competition online

If you are depended on earning sites like paid to post forums, micro jobs, etc. your earnings will not be much better but if you continue to enhance your skills and work on freelancer site, your earnings will get better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds