Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will Grand Theft Auto VI be the best in the series yet?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
GTA V is considered to be one of the best in the GTA series, but I feel in some ways it was a downgrade from GTA IV. But GTA VI has a lot to show for it, as this next GTA has to be a masterpiece. From the recent leak, the game was shaping up to be something special, so I'm curious, do you think the next GTA will be the best in the series yet? Will it be regarded as a masterpiece like GTA V was?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it has a pretty good chance to be the best part of the series, both in terms of story and gameplay. I hope that the online part will jump to the level we expect from it.

Hopefully my grandchildren will exspierence GTA 6 I hope it will be as good as my dreams about it

Yess!!Grand Theft Auto VI is expected to be the best in the series. It's anticipated to bring several exciting features and improvements that will make it stand out. Firstly, the game is likely to have a larger and more detailed open-world environment, providing players with even more immersive experiences. Additionally, GTA VI is expected to introduce new gameplay mechanics, improved graphics, and a compelling storyline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds