Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wild animal as a pet

Advertisement Placeholder
Being that I love cats and have had them as a pet numerous times. If it was possible and I knew it would be safe I would love to have either a tiger or a lion as a pet.

I have seen some zoos that keep both tigers and lions and they can be fine around you and not violent but I guess there is always that worry that they could turn at some point.

I would like to keep a barn owl as a pet. I think they're funny animals. They're illegal in most states unless you have a permit. They are legal to keep in Canada and Japan though.

Owl GIF

I would like to keep a barn owl as a pet. I think they're funny animals. They're illegal in most states unless you have a permit. They are legal to keep in Canada and Japan though.

Owl GIF
If they are not dangerous in any way to the person who owns them, I wouldn't mind keeping them. It would be like keeping any other bird.

I'd choose a Red Panda.
They look so cute. I'd take one as a pet if they weren't wild animals.

San Diego Hello GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

I am against wild animals as pets, I am even against keeping wile animals in the zoo. I do not like captivating animals, I have seen documentaries about wild animals as pets and I think it would be interesting to see tigers as pets (just to answer the question).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds