Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why you should consider piggery business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
Unlike most other livestock, the supply of pork meats seams far lower, hence the increase demand for pork meat is very high in markets especially in Nigeria.

One advantage of piggery is the high rate of production.

Just 1 pig can reproduce up to 9 at once.

What do think?
Are currently into piggery?

Advertisement Placeholder
Pig Business is very profitable for investors to go into. But you need to be extra ordinary careful about the business this days. There is disease killing pig at fast rate at the moment, so you need to hold on a bit

In nigeria?? am into farming business and pig farming is one of the most profitable farming business you can do, beyond eating the meat there are some other things they are used for such as leather, glue among others
Wow!! I never knew leathers and glues are produced from pig. No wonder the supply is always lower than demand

Pigggery Business is very lucrative with it's large amount of offspring. But you need to make some research well because I heard there is one disease currently hit the pig farm and killing large base of pigs

In Nigeria I believe piggery is very profitable, as a lot of people like eating it, and the rate at which pig reproduces is very high, but this business is a function of proper location make a thorough research of on places where they love it , places like the Eastern part of Nigeria really like pork meat

Starting up a piggery farm can be an awesome idea and way to be financial free for life. And you know that the cost of production for pig are very low compared to other animals. And pig meat which is poke is delicious for a meal and pig on it own has oil in them. Their oil can used in production of other finished products such cooking oil and body oil

There is a pig farm close to my house. And the man seems to always be in season. Always going in and out of his butchering house. I do see lots of people coming in and out of his farm to buy his pigs

Another thing, you do not have to worry about their feed. Pig do fend for themselves. They can go out of the farm and look for food around once it is late there know their way back to their owners.

My uncle has a small piggery farm in the province ofcourse i can see they it's profitable they are supplying for some whole roasted pig restaurants. But we can't do it in our place here. Because the smell would bother the neighbors. We only can keep 1 in a small pig pen if ever we tried.

When you look at the pig business, investing in it isn't bad at all even at tlme you don't need to be where is being taken care of if you don't like it,all you have to do is invest withthe experts in the business and discuss your profit.

Pig farming is very beneficial due to the fact that pigs are prolific breeders. It is also one of the most profitable and lucrative livestock farming in Nigeria. And again, they have faster growth rate compared to other livestocks

Piggery business is lucrative business for investors to go into, but them need to be very careful about the business this days. Pig farming is very beneficial, is the most profitable and lucrative.

Piggery is very lucrative because of it proliferation nature of giving birth. But to locate a damp site to cite their house is the most difficult. And cleansing them as well as we know that pigs are naturally dirty and like dirt.

Pig production is a part of livestock production that’s very lucrative and profitable. Though its production is limited to locations as there’re countries where pork production is prohibited. It’s capital intensive and require a lot of labor force. Also there’re governmental laws regarding the citation of pig farm

Because pig business is a cool business and wonderful business that you will never forget just that when you start you won't get anything let say for a year but after that I can beat you that you really in money and there won't be any problem the only thing there is that you really need to take good care of them seriously

Unlike most other livestock, the supply of pork meats seams far lower, hence the increase demand for pork meat is very high in markets especially in Nigeria.

One advantage of piggery is the high rate of production.

Just 1 pig can reproduce up to 9 at once.

What do think?
Are currently into piggery?
I have always been big on agriculture mostly animal husbandry and most of all pig farming because its rewarding and lucrative too. Although I never knew leathers and glues are produced from pig. No wonder the supply is always lower than demand and I really think we need more pig farmers.

I love pork meat but not peoples choice, some religious belief in my country doesn't allow them to eat pig meats. Pig is productive enough the meat is sweet, some people prefer it also. It will bring you profit most, when you start up a barbeque pork business.

How many people are into piggery aside the out put it gives, is the demand on high side. From the little i k ow about it, i know its profitable and its feed is easily obtainable.

Piggery farming is one business that is trending in Nigeria at the moment, the thing is there are so many people that don't eat the meat but the people that eat it are still very much, so therefore there is still a very huge demand for the product, going into the business will be so lucrative.

Before someone start pig farming you need to have a land that is far from where people are leaving because of air pollution from pig duns, pig farming is a tedious business in the sense that you must go everydy to clean up the pig house and if you don't clean the big house in a day the whole environment will start smelling thereby causing pollution to the whole community and to me I can not withstand the smell and whole pig managing system because it will be too tedious for me

Pig farming is a profitable and lucrative business and the rate of its production is very low than demanding, I think that is why pigs cost to buy. But this business has a suitable location in Nigeria because not everyone is eating it due to multiple religion.

When I was younger I tried a backyard piggery with 2 piglets that I sold after 4 months. I earned a good profit on that. For a sow, yes, I agree that it can give birth to 9 piglets or even more. But you need a big space for that and also a good sewage because the odor is punishing to the nose. Most of the backyard piggeries here are in the rural areas because it is now illegal to have them in the city and in the suburbs. I agree that piggery is a good money maker if you know how to take care of pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds