Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Top Companies Host Events?

Organizing or hosting events or are very important because it brings clients and the business closer. It is also a form of showing appreciation to customers for their patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
They simply wants to expand more. By hosting these invents, there are kind of advertising themselves. Sometimes the events would yield more profit to them

Well they sometimes do it to promote their company and it can serve as a form of advertisement because they will get more customers from that also and the business will grow

As I understand all those things are always for advertising purposes although they may used it to build a strong relationship between them and their customer but is an indirect way of attracting more people into the business organisation.

Events are hosted for two main reasons, one as a corporate social responsibility, two s a marketing tactics. Companies host social events as a way to show their concern for the society and commercial even as promotion of their business.

Considering the fact hosting an Event by a company costs a lot but I think they do that to get much costumers and to maintain interpersonal relationship between their costumers.

Top companies in leading industries host series of events in year. The purpose of hosting such events is to get to know their customers and build relationships. They try as much as possible to encourage their existing customers to bring their friends friends to such events which is a great way to introduce a brand or product to a potential customer.
Knowing fully well that Hosting such events cost a lot, will you suggest hosting an event in your company to build relationship with your customers?
You're right.
Top companies love to host events so they can get to know better and interact with customers, stakeholders and shareholders. This would help build work relationships.

Top companies in leading industries host series of events in year. The purpose of hosting such events is to get to know their customers and build relationships. They try as much as possible to encourage their existing customers to bring their friends friends to such events which is a great way to introduce a brand or product to a potential customer.
Knowing fully well that Hosting such events cost a lot, will you suggest hosting an event in your company to build relationship with your customers?
They are top companies for a reason which is why they are always hosting an event which serves as a very huge advertisement protocol that gets them to be recognised worldwide and it is how they sell themselves into becoming a multinational corporation.

Sure I will. Almost everyone will accept this. Moreover this can also be used as opportunity to describe your products and meet new clients. Some companies uses it as means to launch new products
Exactly when these companies find themselves in the station of hosting does big events they used the opportunity to advertise their new products and services through a lot of congregation that are there.

Companies host events fro various reasons. Sometimes it is their way of giving back to the society that contributed to their growth. Other times it is to celebrate a special customer or a scheme to acquire some select customers. All in all, an event is usually a strategic move with an end game.

In this pandemic era most of the events that I see are done in virtual mode. You will be sent an invitation to join so you can attend to the event. I find it corny although some say that companies are doing the events for promotion of their business. Maybe those virtual events are good only for the online businesses.

Asides hosting such big events to rapport with customers or clients, these events are also done to ensure that there's a good atmosphere built within the staff as well.

Top company host an event to make a mutual relationship between enterpreneur and employee's. This will be easier to introduce new products to people and also know how their products in market make demands in the market.

Top companies host events to enable know the challenges and the opportunities yet untapped through the feed back they get from their customers during such event .it is a good strategy in my opinion.

Yes, I would, this is due to the fact that the target and reason of hosting an event in my company might cost me money at present but in the long run will do great deal of benefit to the positive growth of my company. Hosting an event in my company is in itself marketing my company.

It's a market strategy to make people familiar with their company and enhance collaboration and participate in the happenings of the company.

That is not an event as I understand , it is an advertising strategy and that is what they are using to advertise their products and to get people to acknowledge that they have a particular products to offer, they might also use that opportunity to educate people on how to use their products and it's function.

Apart from knowing their customers well, companies also organize such events for the sake of advertisement. That way, they gain more customers. Which is so great for them. Organizing such events may be expensive but the company gains more benefits with time

Creating event is one of the way in which companies promote their products and their brands. A good event you will create a lot of positive public reaction and in print the brand of the company on their mind. And this can affect their buying decision in the future.

Last edited:
They host this events to attract lots of investors who will find it exciting to invest in such companies it also create awareness to the market for which the services rendered is all about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds