Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Top Companies Host Events?

They do it for a different reasons. It may be that...
1. They hev a new product to advertise.
2. They want to invest back to the community.
3. They want to keep reaching out to their customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
These events that these companies host most of the times in the course of the year costs a lot of money. They must recoup their expenses as a business, so, they must be doing it to woo their customers as well the would be customers to their products and services obviously

When companies host events, it's usually to create awareness mostly maybe a new product or service that are to be rendered. It could also be to raise funds sometimes and look for investors too when undergoing a new endeavor or something

Some invite celebrities to their events too in order to attract the attention of fans who would come and also show support for their services, which they would definitely patronise. It's a win win for the business.

It is very important for successful companies to always host events. From this event they can think of how to move business forward and they can also use it to get a lot of customers.

The hosting of events and outreach is a way major companies use to reach out to their customers and reward them for their loyality for staying with the brand.They also use that to attracts more potential customers into their fold and expand their reach.

You have actually said it all. These events serves as a m as multi function purpose. It is used to create awareness to attract new customers, and also to appreciate and remind old customers about their product. It could also be used to draw the attention of investors.

They host events to plan on the development of many sector affecting the growth of their country economy ,so its a very big innovation they are tsking

They host events to plan on the development of many sector affecting the growth of their country economy ,so its a very big innovation they are tsking
Top companies host events just to get more clients to their companies and also is a form of advertising the company and making it known.

If you are someone who us very conversant with the marketing techniques then you should know that it helps a lot to broaden the awareness of the general public.

Top companies host event to market and promote their goods and services to the people by giving them gifts and some other rewards to make people to patronise their business.

I think it depends on the size of the business. If your business happens to be a small one, you will find it really difficult to do such things.

I know that they attract good potential! Earnings and the top companies ally themselves with like minded businesses to get to let the community know that they are in charge of the happenings and events of these towns

Top companies host event to market and promote their goods and services to the people by giving them gifts and some other rewards to make people to patronise their business.
Yes to me I consider it as an indirect advertisement, they are just trying to be popular and therefore they also exposed their product to a lot of people, it is a pure advertisement when you look at it.

The buttom line In top companies hosting events is to draw more customers to their brand and business at the end of the day. Though this cost money to host such event, but worth it sometimes

I would say that nothing too much to spend on events that would make you build a better relationship with your existing and the new customers. Gaining there trust is of utmost importance because you company would stand only with them. You would make money when your customers have confidence in you.

Companies doing is are very smart companies. They don't just spend money for the sake of it for hosting such type events. There must be something in for them I'm doing this. And that is, getting more clients and customer base in the end as the goal

I believe they host these events to raise funds for charity and also to enhance harmony among it's staffs,it also creates opportunities to attract new investors

Sure I will. Almost everyone will accept this. Moreover this can also be used as opportunity to describe your products and meet new clients. Some companies uses it as means to launch new products
I believe one of the main reasons why most telecommunication branch post-event is just to promote their product that is actually the drive that make every company to want to go public.

The event is always an indirect advertisement because they are trying to make their products or services exposed to large number of people ,that is the way they can be able to advertise their products or services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds