Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most online business fail?

Yeah, good knowledge is very necessary for an online business. You cannot keep doing things without knowing exactly what is needed of you. You will only end up wasting your time and earning nothing in return.
Exactly what I am referring to @Abigael, a person without sufficient knowledge can succumb to unnecessary losses. It is better to take the time to learn and achieve the desired success, than to waste time and capital due to lack of knowledge.
That's it. Your business location matters. It is expected of you to look for a damanding businesses with a good location. Your location will determine how your business will be.
It is well known that if the business does not have a good location, chances are that you will have to invest a lot in marketing to make it known @Immilash, otherwise failure will knock on your door.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly what I am referring to @Abigael, a person without sufficient knowledge can succumb to unnecessary losses. It is better to take the time to learn and achieve the desired success, than to waste time and capital due to lack of knowledge.

It is well known that if the business does not have a good location, chances are that you will have to invest a lot in marketing to make it known @Immilash, otherwise failure will knock on your door.
The very true. But don't you think if you market your products without having a good business location it will be a problem. You may end up marketing the products but you'll not have much buyers. What's your views?

Then those managing that online business must be relaxing and thinking that the business will do a magic itself. They don't know what is involved and didn't get the right orientation before starting it.

Online business usually fails due to the lack of plan, they just go to the business in making profit only without know what is the business all about

Most person fails in business because the cannot even define the purpose or the business,so as a result of envy them embark on same business without proper understanding of the business

Online business is quite difficult especially for people who don't understand how online really work ,in this case without having a mentor it may be impossible for you to succeed in online business except you have dedicated your time seriously to learn and understand how it work ,but even with this the best way to learn is to get it from experience people

The very true. But don't you think if you market your products without having a good business location it will be a problem. You may end up marketing the products but you'll not have much buyers. What's your views?
Of course @Immilash, however, the idea is to have enough buyers to cover expenses, make a profit and achieve success. We should not settle for little, if we can go for more. Now it is possible to have a bad location and trade products online, which is also possible.

A lot of online businesses fails due to lack of good internet marketing strategy. And lack of commitment.

Of course @Immilash, however, the idea is to have enough buyers to cover expenses, make a profit and achieve success. We should not settle for little, if we can go for more. Now it is possible to have a bad location and trade products online, which is also possible.
That's it. You've stated everything clear . The idea is to Make enough profits and achieve success. When you said success it remainds me of my former business, I haven't find success on that business after investing a lot of money.

The major reason why most online businesses fails most is because a lot of business men or women fails to put more effort in growing their businesses over time. They probably thought that online business is more easier than the offline one.

That's it. You've stated everything clear . The idea is to Make enough profits and achieve success. When you said success it remainds me of my former business, I haven't find success on that business after investing a lot of money.
It's unfortunate that you haven't achieved success yet, but I'm sure that by changing your strategies you can achieve your goal. You must review what is the fault so that you do not continue losing in investments without return.

Well, I don't know much about online business but I do know that the online market is very competitive and as such will be very difficult for a newbie to thrive in the market. So competition is actually a major reason why most businesses are not noticed

What I am seeing there is that it is not the only business that is failing people but it is people that are purposely decided to withdraw themselves from engaging in online business since they consider it as a difficult and most complicated business to do, but generally all business both online and offline are unsuccessful because of lack of understanding and preparation.

It's unfortunate that you haven't achieved success yet, but I'm sure that by changing your strategies you can achieve your goal. You must review what is the fault so that you do not continue losing in investments without return.
Thanks for that. I am the type that don't quit business easily but for that business I already gave up on it because I keep on losing and losing.

A recent studies conducted by webfx has shown that over 70% of newly established online businesses fail within the first 4-6 months.

Why is the rate so high?
Most new businesses with an online presence still experience failure because the owners have not taken time to learn the rudiments of the whole thing.
How effective do you manage your online business?
What are those requirements you should never miss out?
How often developed are your products?

I think lack of basic knowledge is one major cause of the failure of online businesses.
People who are aware of the rudiments of the online business embarked upon will know when it safer to take a leap.
Lack of proper business awareness and inadequate funding to create awareness and inability to publicise and advertise your company or websites I the major problem why most online business fail.

A lot of people have a wrong notion that online business is easy to handle and easy to make money. Well, it is of course easy to handle but no easy to make money. Online business fail due to not marketing enough.

Thanks for that. I am the type that don't quit business easily but for that business I already gave up on it because I keep on losing and losing.
If you don't find the way out, it's the best decision you've made, not that we go through life giving away or losing our hard-earned money. Being a person who does not give up on business, you will surely get what you are looking for around the corner.

These are the reasons why some online business fails

Lack of commitment. You talk about how much you want to start your own
business with your family or friends, but you never really commit to getting started. You keep waiting for the 'right time' or continue to 'think about it' without ever getting started.

Poor planning. You finally get started but you didn't plan well enough for the financial, emotional, mental and physical implications. You didn't save enough money, you didn't do enough research. As a result, you run out of money and ideas very quickly with no plan of how to get yourself back on track.

Lack of action. You simply don't take enough (or any) action. Or if you do, because you're new at business your actions aren't properly aligned to your business so you waste a lot of time.

You attempt to grow your following on Facebook and Instagram but instead of being tactful and succinct you spend entire days on there browsing aimlessly.

You don't know who your target clients are, or where to find them. So when you do get yourself all set up with your new website, Facebook page and business cards you'll be completely baffled as to why new customers aren't queueing up out the door.

You have no idea about copy, SEO or sales, so as much as you are fantastic at what you do, you can't sell yourself, so you get very little business.

Could it really mean that some business might fall because of lack of concentration ? Yes I believe some business fail because of this, but inadequate capital is also another important factors that can lead to this... Some people start up a business for the main purpose of making profit without taking their time to know what the business is all about

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds