Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most online business fail?

Absolutely, there is no such thing as beginners luck as any luck that would favor Individual ought to be a long term one that would continue to favor them all through the business.

Seriously, whenever I hear people say something about beginners luck, I can't help it but laugh out loud because it's something that hardly happens in a very long time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes lack of plans caused us lose our online business. We must have genuine plan while we start the business and not just starting for formality sake.

Online business fail for a number reasons. One of such reasons include not knowing exactly how to run that business profitably from the get go.

You know the matter, those kind of powers we all know isn't from the right source. That's why their business will crumble at some point.
Yes ,t is not always from the right source, there was a popular trending video of how a Yahoo boy run mad in the middle of the road after coming out from his expensive car ,these are always the consequences.

Online business fail for a number reasons. One of such reasons include not knowing exactly how to run that business profitably from the get go.

Seriously, there are so many things that may be affect an online business to fail especially when it's still very new, you have to not be very greedy with high prices.

Yes ,t is not always from the right source, there was a popular trending video of how a Yahoo boy run mad in the middle of the road after coming out from his expensive car ,these are always the consequences.
That's a great consequence indeed. That's why it isn't advisable to soil the hands on fetish things. Cos death will be inevitable for them in a short while.

That's a great consequence indeed. That's why it isn't advisable to soil the hands on fetish things. Cos death will be inevitable for them in a short while.
Maybe the reason why most of these people are doing this is because they are afraid of poverty, and also everyone are just afraid of poverty that is why they are looking for the best way to get rich.

Most online businesses failed because greed lived in those who created the online business. They only got what they wanted and vanished

Most online businesses failed because greed lived in those who created the online business. They only got what they wanted and vanished
Greed is an emotion which should be avoided while doing any type of business. Packing small profit sometimes is really appreciable, in narrow market situation sometimes we need to to settle with low profits. But at that time, greediness could really hurt our business performance.

I don't think you can attribute one a reason as the sole reason why many startups fail because it is a combination of so many other reasons like lack of research and lack of funding.

because they cant get constant members. in 4-6 months, you must have constant members/ cunsumers atleast 60% average. and still active to hunting new members than make them as constant buyers

Most online business tend to fail because the people that owns such an establishment fail to plan ahead of time.

The just rush into the business and at the end of it they run short of ideas when running online business you have to consider some parameters some factors before starting a business such as the locality of the area your financial status and many other things have to be have to put in place before you can think of starting an online business.

Forr instance now I start an online business let's say we paid to post forum and I have been in my members for quite a week and after that week I run short of finance nearby I cannot be able to pay again and I'll be left with no option than to close the platform that is shows that I didn't plan ahead of time and that's really affect me and my online business thereby leading to a collapse of such business.
So for better understanding of an online business you have to have multiple ideas and you have to think ahead of time.

Why most business fail are based on different factors like the economy of the state and the owners approach. So either of the two can make a business fail

Seriously, it's very tense when some people actually think that such things actually works but I really wouldn't blame them because it may seem to have worked for others.

Aside the fact that not everyone needs to be doing business, it is also not everyone that can handle going into doing the online type of business without having the passion for it other just a feeling to do business

Seriously, it's very tense when some people actually think that such things actually works but I really wouldn't blame them because it may seem to have worked for others.
Hmm, that's just human mentality for us. We shouldn't follow in the negative aspect of life, we should always abstain from such and do the needful and our business will grow.

Sometimes lack of plans caused us lose our online business. We must have genuine plan while we start the business and not just starting for formality sake.
Lack of planning is the most important thing in business and also lack of money to backup a business and push it to a successful level can causes a business to fail.money is very important to business.

Lack of planning is the most important thing in business and also lack of money to backup a business and push it to a successful level can causes a business to fail.money is very important to business.
That's why we need to dig deep to ours plan before going on to start one. Cos it will be better not to start one than dropping it half way.

That's why we need to dig deep to ours plan before going on to start one. Cos it will be better not to start one than dropping it half way.
Yes and it is not everyone that have an opportunity to start up a business, and if you have the opportunity to do so you really need to make sure that your business is perfect and you must employ all the tactics to keep it from falling.

Many internet companies fail because they do not set these types of goals. They may not have a clear direction for their actions if they do not have goals, and they may never perform the correct things to assist generate a profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds