Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most online business fail?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the reason most people fail in their online business is because of the misconception that doing business online, is as simple as A, B, C.

And it's not. Building a successful business online needs tht you put in even more effort than you would in an offline business,. especially if it's new.

And with so much competition out there, you must make sure you can stand out too.
You really nail it my brother. most people don't know that setting up a business will require a lot of effort and dedication. building a successful business comes with a lot of heartbreak and it's only those who have strong mind can succeed at the end.

That is one of their greatest undoing the fact that there is what we know as review online about that particular business. The availability of business reviews online has been one of the things that make most online businesses to make sure that they keep on rendering good services and product to their customers
Trust pilot is where I always go to express my dissatisfication with any company or business owner since I know they care so much about their reputation.

I cannot give th exact figures of those businesses that have failed for one or more reasons or another because I don't have them. But I know that most businesses fail because they had no strategic plan on ground

Trust pilot is where I always go to express my dissatisfication with any company or business owner since I know they care so much about their reputation.
This is the same thing that I normally do to as any online company that does not have a president on trustpilot I do not ever take them serious but I only take companies that have an account on trustpilot very seriously as I can always paint my the satisfaction on trustpilot which most of the companies do not like as it can badly affect their reputation.

Some online business fail when competitor business owners decide to tarnish your image through demeaning publications that would make people not trust you.

Most online business fail because the owners don't take their affairs that seriously. They think it's enough to just pump money into business and the just sit back with no further work needed

one of the major reasons that makes some online businesses to fail is because they are not well-financed and they are not marketed very well to the public.

That's diabolic indeed, cos that's not original God's plan when it comes to business success. And anyone who dabbles into that doesn't even achieve lasting business success.
Yes that is exactly what will always happen at the end, the business can suddenly collapse and cease to exist within a short period of time, this could be as a result that they are not able to keep the rules of their diabolic power

Not Paying Attention To Product Pricing & Cost. The pricing and cost issue is one of the most important reasons why companies fail. Remember that price is still a crucial component that determines whether a startup succeeds or fails. You'll need to strike the right pricing balance for your items.

Most online business fail because the owners don't take their affairs that seriously. They think it's enough to just pump money into business and the just sit back with no further work needed
People feel that since it's online, there is actually no need of trying to spend time on it as they think it was actually supposed to be very easy process.

I recently learnt that there is something called beginner's luck, when you first get the business idea and about to start you seem very excited that you don't seem to see what could possibly lead to failure.

Well, in my opinion I believe that it's something that have to do with how well you planned and know about the new business before getting into it that makes you fail.

Sincerely some online business owners are not truthful and sincere enough, they are just out to exploit people and that is why it fails within a short time

Yes that is exactly what will always happen at the end, the business can suddenly collapse and cease to exist within a short period of time, this could be as a result that they are not able to keep the rules of their diabolic power
You know the matter, those kind of powers we all know isn't from the right source. That's why their business will crumble at some point.

Well, in my opinion I believe that it's something that have to do with how well you planned and know about the new business before getting into it that makes you fail.
Absolutely, there is no such thing as beginners luck as any luck that would favor Individual ought to be a long term one that would continue to favor them all through the business.

That's just, when luck finds us in.our respective business, we should always work hard to maintain such flow so it won't leave us. Such luck takes one to more financial stability in.the future.

Some online business fail due to poor service delivery by business owners. They feel since it's online, they don't need to be more responsible as with offline business and this makes them not to meet up with customer satisfaction.
Very true,there are businesses that have poor online service. Its hard to reach their customer care representative, even when you do, they are not really that helpful. They hardly respond to complains via emails these things are a big turn off for people

Very true,there are businesses that have poor online service. Its hard to reach their customer care representative, even when you do, they are not really that helpful. They hardly respond to complains via emails these things are a big turn off for people
Sure, I do not think I would ever work on a site or business that has such features as I always like to get attended to without delay whenever I face issue using some services.

Why do must online business fall
Must online business fall because many of they did not lay a solid foundation for that and at the end become demised

Sure, I do not think I would ever work on a site or business that has such features as I always like to get attended to without delay whenever I face issue using some services.
Yes, this gives the customers a sense of assurance that the company have got their back at any time and cares about them. And it is also a sign that the company is still working perfectly well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds