Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Why is plagiarism on the rise?

Credits
I have been working online for years in the sector of content creation and management but it's becoming very increasingly obvious that a lot of people are now too lazy to create their own new contents. They are very much interested in taking someone's work and put it out like they are the original creator. How can this nonsense act be put to an end?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sadly, I think people are becoming too impatient with content creation.

Big-time brands and businesses have made it seem like we can get big online really quickly. Because of that, people think they can post something here and there and get big overnight. Then, in the end, they fail and they want to give up.

It is easier for people to steal the work of others and call it their own in an attempt to go viral or get bigger.

Now AI technologies have software that you put a few keywords in and it created useable content for you. While I think it could be a good way to mitigate content theft, I think it still "dumbs down" our species.

I guess I am just a sucker for wanting to create his own unique content!

Sadly, I think people are becoming too impatient with content creation.

Big-time brands and businesses have made it seem like we can get big online really quickly. Because of that, people think they can post something here and there and get big overnight. Then, in the end, they fail and they want to give up.

It is easier for people to steal the work of others and call it their own in an attempt to go viral or get bigger.

Now AI technologies have software that you put a few keywords in and it created useable content for you. While I think it could be a good way to mitigate content theft, I think it still "dumbs down" our species.

I guess I am just a sucker for wanting to create his own unique content!
This is really sad because I have seen a lot of people copy other people's work online over time and there's no ways of stopping them. There's nothing like copyright which helps to protect the it work. Only if there's a way to make that possible, I would be very happy.

I have been working online for years in the sector of content creation and management but it's becoming very increasingly obvious that a lot of people are now too lazy to create their own new contents. They are very much interested in taking someone's work and put it out like they are the original creator. How can this nonsense act be put to an end?

Some writers now have poor attitudes when it comes to creating contents. I don't even understand how they feel when they copy contents of others just to make their site grow. Search engine optimization will always trash these rubbish out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds