Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is it difficult to start a business if your own?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Starting up a business is somehow very difficult but I believe if you start of your business, you are going to make reasonable amount of money . Once you can overcome the fears, you will surly manage the business provided you have the prior experience. The people who find it difficult to start up a business think low of themselves and they have low self-esteem

Advertisement Placeholder
Apart from Financial issue in regards to starting a business, most people live with fear of starting a business, They fear something might go wrong and the business would fail after investing a lot of time and money in it.

Most people also Lack mentors that would put them Through what the business entails and provide proper guidance for them.

Starting up a business is somehow very difficult but I believe if you start of your business, you are going to make reasonable amount of money . Once you can overcome the fears, you will surly manage the business provided you have the prior experience. The people who find it difficult to start up a business think low of themselves and they have low self-esteem
Establishing a business of your own can be a tough venture. A lack of funds, lack of expertise, or a complicated legal context are all elements that might make launching a business challenging. Furthermore, running a successful firm necessitates an awareness of the market.

Establishing a business of your own can be a tough venture. A lack of funds, lack of expertise, or a complicated legal context are all elements that might make launching a business challenging. Furthermore, running a successful firm necessitates an awareness of the market.
Some people have a very good business idea but they do not have enough capital to start up the business that they want to do. This is why some people have been procrastinating for years

I don't really think it's about having low self-esteem that makes people not to start a business but after every evaluating the challenges that might come with running that business on daily basis, they might be getting a cold feet to start it because they don't want to experience any loss.

It could be so difficult to start your own business because of some reasonable inhibiting factors. This factors are, what to produce, how to produce, to whom to produce, where to produce. Others are fear, focus, lack of experience, lack of funding, lack of dedicated workers e.t.c.

It is difficult to start a business because nowadays inflation is increasing and the rise in inflation is also making it harder for people to earn money and save it.

Well I think one of the major reason why some people are scared of starting a business, is the fair of failure. sometimes you start a business but you dont know if the business will succeed or not.

Well I think one of the major reason why some people are scared of starting a business, is the fair of failure. sometimes you start a business but you dont know if the business will succeed or not.

This is something I have to agree with very well because I actually experienced it before I started my fish farming and Poultry farming.

I was so afraid of failing in the business because I've seen so many people that we are not able to pull it off.

It is generally not easy to organize. And business involves one person organizing several other factors to work together. And the sourcing of funds is not easy when you don't have any backup. It is a challenging task.

In order to start a business, there are requirements to be fulfilled. You need money, you need marketing skills, you need knowledge on how to manage and run the business. sadly, not all people have all of the required skills

You are right, sometimes starting up a business is very hard, but I believe if you are a deciplined individual you are not expected to get discouraged. Giving it a trial will be a good idea.

Some people find it very difficult to start a business of there own because they really need small help and push for them to start in terms of capital and business strategies.

This is something I have to agree with very well because I actually experienced it before I started my fish farming and Poultry farming.

I was so afraid of failing in the business because I've seen so many people that we are not able to pull it off.

Yes, people usually have a fear of failing. Those fears could be true. I have traded in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the past and suffered from losses, which made me learn many lessons.

Yes, people usually have a fear of failing. Those fears could be true. I have traded in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the past and suffered from losses, which made me learn many lessons.
Actually that is really one of the people most people fear start a business, most people need a push and also a mentor who will be guiding them on all those things.

Actually that is really one of the people most people fear start a business, most people need a push and also a mentor who will be guiding them on all those things.
anybody who is afraid of starting a business should find a job. The truth is that it is not everyone who is going to succeed in a particular business. I have seen someone who said that he is not interested in starting a business.

It is generally not easy to organize. And business involves one person organizing several other factors to work together. And the sourcing of funds is not easy when you don't have any backup. It is a challenging task.

Some people are very poor when it comes to planning which is why it is always very difficult for such people to get into managing and running a business successfully. It's why they usually fail.

One of the reasons it is difficult to start a business is the unavailability of funds. And banks in my country won't risk their loans with businesses that are just starting. Having to source for funds to start your business is a difficult challenge.

anybody who is afraid of starting a business should find a job. The truth is that it is not everyone who is going to succeed in a particular business. I have seen someone who said that he is not interested in starting a business.
Yeah it is true it is not everyone that his or her success is in business, some it is the business while others is there normal job and others need to join the both to make them successful.

It depends on the kind of business you want to start up though. In most cases it could be considered hard due to the amount needed as startup capital. The scale of the business could also be another reason.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds