Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Google AdSense revenue declining?

Ziki

Legendary member
Credits
Adsense been taken a major dump since Jan 1 2013. someone had invalid clicks on google adwords and adwords team apologized for the invalid clicks and refunded him $32 back. They haven't done this until he asked. We dont know how much dollars google ate. Now google says invalid clicks on his site

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think adsense revenue is declining. It is good for those who have high ranked and high traffic site. However, it is also true that over thw years click fraud has also increased and a lot of publishers are being banned from adsense.

Maybe OP is talking about the decline in his revenue. I also feel that AdSense revenue is gradually improving. As your site begins to get older, you will be properly ranked on google, traffic will begin to build up and you start generating organic traffic. When you have organic traffic, your earnings will substantially improve.

I don't know if adsense is the only source of income for Youtubers and bloggers , I was already started my blog but it is long Time when I publidshed an article there . I just give up the Idea of earning from blog .

People do not always go to YouTube, they now enjoy WhatsApp, Facebook, snap chat, twitter and Instagram, not everyone one goes to YouTube again, this makes youtubers to feel like their efforts are no longer recognised and hence it reduce their level of earnings

Adsense is still highly profitable and you can make money with it. You can create unique and valuable content. You can make your site sticky. Give your visitors multiple channels back to your site. Optimize your user experience.

The reason is that people are discovering other better paying ad platforms to work with. These platforms pay far high than Google AdSense and also justify for the effort you put into building the website. If you have blog you want monitize with ads display, you can choose a platforms like Mediavine, Ezoic etc. But you blog must receive lots of traffic from Google search before you could be accepted on Mediavine. The accept traffic is over 50k session in a month.

Adsense been taken a major dump since Jan 1 2013. someone had invalid clicks on google adwords and adwords team apologized for the invalid clicks and refunded him $32 back. They haven't done this until he asked. We dont know how much dollars google ate. Now google says invalid clicks on his site
This adsense was always in the site for how many years in every site this is always gonna be even in all social media platform they have a adsense especially if there was a promotion including to this there also advertisement that are click to paid.

It is possibly caused by invalid behavior if you looked at your earnings in the morning and found a decrease in sales, views or clicks later on in the day. Google refunds the advertiser for all invalid operation expenditures

Initially only a handful of people were tapping into the idea of Google Adsense. Right now a lot of people are creating blogs and other sites just to have a share from this market. With increased people comes the need to share the revenue further and so it makes see if you were to see a reduction in revenue. It could also be because of the region where your views are coming from, some regions pay better than others. Maybe you experienced a drop in significant regions.

I have lost touch with Adsense ever since it stopped my YouTube channel from earning. With my blogs I also stopped uploading new blogs when the rate of revenue was cut by 50%. It was disgusting that small time publishers are being discriminated especially with the minimum number of subscribers in YouTube. Anyway, my take on Adsense is it will still remain as the topnotcher when it comes to advertising revenue.

I have lost touch with Adsense ever since it stopped my YouTube channel from earning. With my blogs I also stopped uploading new blogs when the rate of revenue was cut by 50%. It was disgusting that small time publishers are being discriminated especially with the minimum number of subscribers in YouTube. Anyway, my take on Adsense is it will still remain as the topnotcher when it comes to advertising revenue.
When I started my website about nine months ago, my only hope to make money from the website was through advertising. After testing various ad networks, I have come to a conclusion that when it comes to earning from ads, there is no better ad networks such as adsesne. Small publishers may not earn tons of money, but it is of course a good platform for making monet.

When Google is through with those advertisers he doesn't want again, he doesn't have to inform them but to begin to victimize them until they voluntarily leave. The earnings may keep decreasing until you finally decide to quit the program.

At first, just a few people caught up in the idea of Digital Marketing. Many people are currently developing blogs and other sites primarily to have a share of this business. With the need for more people to share the earnings, it indicates that you will see a drop in income. Some regions may also pay more than others because of the area from which your views are centered. Perhaps in important regions you have experienced a decrease.

Drops can be caused by anything from irrelevant ads being displayed, invalid clicks or even a drop in the cost-per-click for a particular keyword.

Determining the cause must be done on an account-by-account or site-by-site basis.

Invalid clicks leads to higher publisher earnings and increased cost for the advertiser. Filters are in place to determine if a user’s clicks are valid or if they pose a risk to the advertiser

These are the most well-known channels that are set off and can bring down your income. In the event that you took a gander at your income toward the beginning of the day and saw a drop in income, impressions or snaps later on in the day, it is likely brought about by invalid action. Google discounts all invalid movement expenses to the sponsor.

People are no longer wait for Google AdSense, some are sick and tired of Google AdSense, cos there are so many ways of making money online, so some people consider Google AdSense as a waist of time I tell you, Eve me too some years back I was interested in Google AdSense, but now am no longer interested.

I've noticed that my earnings with AdSense have been a bit lower recently on my forum. I'm not entirely sure why but I wonder if it's related to the fact that a lot of people are now using ad blockers? It's time for me to potentially think about other ways to monetize my forum because at this point, AdSense seems to be useless and not making anything for me.

I don't know if adsense is the only source of income for Youtubers and bloggers , I was already started my blog but it is long Time when I publidshed an article there . I just give up the Idea of earning from blog .

Google adsense is not declining in any way its either your site is not generating enough traffic to make a good page impression or your content are not catchy enough to endear your audience to click on your website so to get the results you desire you I have to work more on your website.
[automerge]1613025075[/automerge]
Google adsense is not declining in any way its either your site is not generating enough traffic to make a good page impression or your content are not catchy enough to endear your audience to click on your website so to get the results you desire you I have to work more on your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds