Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Google AdSense revenue declining?

There are multiple ways to earn money from Google, starting with website monetization through AdSense. Here are some important things you need to know to identify whether your site is ready to start earning.There are multiple ways to earn money from Google, starting with website monetization through AdSense. Here are some important things you need to know to identify whether your site is ready to start earning.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can make money by linking your search engine to your Google AdSense account. AdSense is a free program that gives you a quick and easy way to display relevant Google ads on the results pages. When users click on an ad in your search results, you get a share of the ad revenue.

I don't know adsense . These are the most common filters that are triggered and can lower your earnings. If you looked at your earnings in the morning and noticed a drop in revenue, impressions or clicks later on in the day, it is likely caused by invalid activity. Google refunds all invalid activity costs to the advertiser.......

I don't know whether the google adsense revenue is decliningor not as I have never used this as network, however, I seen people's interest in using this ad network is increasingly growing. I am saying this because gogle started becoming strict day by day as it began receiving a lot of application

It is true that interest in using Google Adsesne is increasing day by day. That' not because Google is becoming very popular, that's because every day new website owners are springing up and these new website owners hear that Adsense is one-stop solution for revenue generation on their website. I also agree that Google is becoming strict due to new users

I don't think adsense income is declining. It is useful for the individuals who have high positioned and high traffic site. Notwithstanding, it is additionally evident that over thw years click misrepresentation has likewise expanded and a great deal of distributers are being prohibited from adsense.

discussing the decrease in his income. I likewise feel that AdSense income is steadily improving. As your site gets more seasoned, you will be appropriately positioned on google, traffic will start to develop and you begin producing natural traffic. At the point when you have natural traffic,

I think it will be one sided view when you conclude that google adsense revenue is declining. There are millions of publishers who use adsense on their blogs, websites ad youtube. Are they all complaining that adsense revenue is declining? Even if you see decline in revenue, adsense is still the best ad network

Google is declining so many Google adsense account because they didn't follow the right procedures or possess the right requirement to actually have new Google adsense account.

It is no longer news that the earning system is reducing and that is because a lot of browsers now have ad bookers and some site algorithm too slow users to access the site without seeing ads.

something could go wrong with the codes on your page, it can happen when there are for example javascripts that are miswritten that are causing issues with the incoming traffic

Drops can be caused by anything from irrelevant ads being displayed, invalid clicks or even a drop in the cost-per-click for a particular keyword. Determining the cause must be done on an account-by-account or site-by-site basis.

This is actually something that I have been observing for quite some time now. I would attribute this to the development of many browsers tight now that blocks ads.

You should exercise some patience with Google revenue sharing with you on your website. Maybe your website is still a bit new and not that old enough to be ranking yet as you espect. Just give it time for now

Maybe OP is talking about the decline in his revenue. I also feel that AdSense revenue is gradually improving. As your site begins to get older, you will be properly ranked on google, traffic will begin to build up and you start generating organic traffic. When you have organic traffic, your earnings will substantially improve.

Maybe OP is talking about the decline in his revenue. I also feel that AdSense revenue is gradually improving. As your site begins to get older, you will be properly ranked on google, traffic will begin to build up and you start generating organic traffic. When you have organic traffic, your earnings will substantially improve.
Interesting to know that as your site begins to get old, as your chance of being ranked on google, but your comment must be original throughout ....

During this pandemic most of the businesses are making loss, since they are making loss, they are not spending as much on ads as they were spending previously.

I won't want to think everyone will agree with you that google adsense revenue sharing is declining I
think there must have been a misunderstanding of things or contract terms with Google on your end

From what I have noticed, I presume it is declining because of the massive numbers of users that are now adopting the platform and the whole process is much more tedious when you want to monetize.

Google has a lot of reason to whim. The reason is that they are the only biggest player online at present. We have a lot of data to cater for which seems to be more than that capacity at present. This could be one of the reason why Google adsense is declining among the publishers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds