Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

With lot of different experiences, mixture of failure and success can teach us a lot in our life. More failure means more chances to succeed in future. Failure is the stepping stone to success.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah you have a very valid point there in the subject of stop loss as it relates to trading the forex market or even the cryptocurrencies market or stock market as well. It has a lot of benefits to traders indeed
Yes, it has lots of benefits that's why traders adopt it like never before to keep their trade safe and not reducing more than what is expected.
[automerge]1630275942[/automerge]
And it is not just about using stop-loss anyway, there are some places you need to use stop-loss because if its drop beyond that position and a break a certain resistance ,the downtrend will be huge, knowing the right place to place a stop loss is also very important.
You're right dear, the stop loss should be understood too. So the trader applies it duly and not just applying it when it isn't important anywhere.

Last edited:
Failure and experience gives the one the ability to succeed the many things because it will make you to have more knowledge and advantage of how to conquer situations.

Failure and experience gives the one the ability to succeed the many things because it will make you to have more knowledge and advantage of how to conquer situations.
I actually agree with you that failure and experience this one ability to succeed especially in the kind of venture that you are building at the very first time but it should not be the norm for you as a human being for you to think that failure should be mandatory for you because the best form all success is by having the knowledge of any business that you want to go into.

A fast learner doesn't have to fail for acknowledging that step is not good to take. Experiencing the failure of others is also a way of learning and I did say the best. Learning can be achieved in different ways if you don't get it from experience you will get it from failure. In my opinion failure is it necessarily the best teacher it is more about the type of student that is been taught.

Failure happens to be the best teacher because it makes you learn things the very hard way. You can learn things through experience but the mode of learning is slow

Experience is the best teacher I should say , because once you go for an interview , there won't ask you how many times you failed but how many experience

Experience to me is the best teacher not failure. Because the fact that I failed does not mean I can't fail again and that does not necessarily make me a failure. But with experience and time, inget to become good at what I do

There is no doubt that failure teaches people alot of things and of course, they learn so many things from their failures.

Experience to me is the best teacher not failure. Because the fact that I failed does not mean I can't fail again and that does not necessarily make me a failure. But with experience and time, inget to become good at what I do
Like I said before, personally I feel experience is the general word or term used for success or failure, in other words your failure is something you went through, which is an experience.

Exactly, failure is the best teacher. Not trying at all and quitting is what we call fatal failure. Once you fail, you must take note of the things you do that led to your failure, then, you work on those things so it won't repeat itself again

Experience is important to manage things in a better way in the future. So, when you the experience of dealing with a rough situation, you learn to remain calm and composed about the whole situation. Thus, the experience is the best teacher to learn calmness.In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. ... Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes. Failures make us rethink, reconsider and find new ways and strategies to achieve our goals.
For me a persn i would like to go with the learning process that o on with what experience brings rather than failure,by this i mean,learning from others from their own past experience and possibly learn from them and this will save me a lot of time and repeating such mistakes

Failing is actually the very best instructor. It is an action of knowing by hand. Lessons are actually quickly discovered as well as difficult to fail to remember. Failings as well as excellence comprises expertise as well as along with expertise you can easily leading any type of company. Very most opportunities I do not also concern it as failing I concern it as a lesson

Most persons usually like to experience things the hard way before they could learn from the experience,But i as a person would like a situation where i would learn from other peoples experience,this would save me a lot of bad experience and time.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Failure has always be the best teacher, because when you fail you discover new way of doing things and this will help you to become a better person, sometime the more you fail the more you master the act of doing better

Failure is the best teacher when it comes to a specific scenario because once you have experience did you know exactly how far that it can go wrong.

I don't think failure can stand in as the best teacher while experience still exists. This is because one way of gaining experience is through failure, another is through success, another is through learning from other people's shortcomings...
So failure is only a fraction of experience, so experience in general is the best teacher

Failure will definitely make you to learn the hard way and i have a lot of experience but i think having experience and also make you not to fail.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

You are only a failure when you don't see the reason or learn an experience as someone that had tried and failed. So it is better said that experience is the best teacher and not failure

Failure leads to experience which leads to achievement in new ideas and innovations. While experience is the success of past and present failure. Every failure is an experience and every experience is a lesson learned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds