Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience!

Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
To most people they see failure is the best teacher but to me I don't see it that way I prefer to be very experienced in what I do not to be able to encounter failure because I see failure as a delay to success.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure is the best teacher so you learn from it because you will never allow or accept to fail again its not that too good to fail when you fail you need to ask yourself why you fail so that is just the basic truth learn from your mistake and moved on.
It is not good to fail so as to learn from it but when we do fail it helps us to learn and know how to do things better than before the failure.

We need a right kind of knowledge in order to thrive in any business or Field. The only way you can acquire knowledge is to try at things and fail at first. You can then use the knowledge from the failure as experience for next attempt.

Failure also helps you gain experience so the next time you find yourself going through the same thing or similar you know how to tackle arising issues.

If they are able to analyse the market to at least 80% accuracy then that is something, losing in 20% of all trade is nothing to worry about. Losing sometimes is part of the game.
20% dear is nothing to worry about, of its the only flaws they're getting from.Cryptocurrency predictions. It means the success rate is higher. I believe you're making enough off trading?

Last edited:
Failure is the best teacher. Periods tits one way to achieve success in business. But failure did many ways to achieve success in the business. Sofia is the best teacher and not a form Of experience that we gain and add value to us.
This fact is not right that failure is the best teacher failure cannot be the best teacher failure can only be a delay to success and an obstacle to you experience is the best teacher.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Thomas Edison said "I haven't failed -- I've found 10,000 that won't work"

Experience truly count. But Failure is the best Teacher. What's your take?
Failure can never be the best teacher in any venture because the reason why we go to school as soon as we can learn on how to do things without having to experience failures so I do not agree with that school of thought that failure is the best teacher.

20% dear is nothing to worry about, of its the only flaws they're getting from.Cryptocurrency predictions. It means the success rate is higher. Inbelueve you're making enough off trading?
You might even be at risk of losing all your money if you do not know how to use stop loss and manage your risk, without proper risk management you should just understand that you will lose all your money.

You might even be at risk of losing all your money if you do not know how to use stop loss and manage your risk, without proper risk management you should just understand that you will lose all your money.
Stop loss is good enough when it comes to trading. I've heard about its magnificent benefits to traders, but I never used it cos I'm not trading.

Write your reply...why is it that failure is the best teacher not experience well I can in my own personal point of view or opinion failure is the best teacher not experience because you can have the experience and still fail
[automerge]1630103264[/automerge]
Write your reply...why is it that failure is the best teacher not experience well I can in my own personal point of view or opinion failure is the best teacher not experience because you can have the experience and still fail

We need a right kind of knowledge in order to thrive in any business or Field. The only way you can acquire knowledge is to try at things and fail at first. You can then use the knowledge from the failure as experience for next attempt.
I know that there are many business tycoons who failed at first but we cannot say that failure is what taught them to be good in business. There is the thing called time tested methods that you can learn when you do a thorough research of the business that you plan to start up.

Experience teaches one way to achieve success in Business. But failure teaches many ways to achieve success in business and in the end you get to know what works or not.

Yes, am in support of that, some person will never learn from experience but if you fail you will always find a way of improving and doing it better, there is alot of lesson to learn when you fail.

Stop loss is good enough when it comes to trading. I've heard about its magnificent benefits to traders, but I never used it cos I'm not trading.
Yes and you should understand that even if you are getting signal with at least 80% accuracy but without the use of proper stop loss and how to manage your risk you will even be at lost, that is the best risk management in crypto currency trading.

Write your reply...why is failure the best teacher not experience well I can say failure is the best teacher not experience because you might have the experience and still failld that is it

Yes and you should understand that even if you are getting signal with at least 80% accuracy but without the use of proper stop loss and how to manage your risk you will even be at lost, that is the best risk management in crypto currency trading.
You're right dear, stop loss is ideal when it comes to Cryptocurrency risk management. If we don't use it, we might lose often then expected.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned I don't really have to actually be a failure in something before I would be able to learn exactly what I need to do to succeed because once it rains I am always very sharp towards knowing what's going on.

Some persons only learn when they succumb to failure, that's when they realise how painful it is to record business failure.

You're right dear, stop loss is ideal when it comes to Cryptocurrency risk management. If we don't use it, we might lose often then expected.
And it is not just about using stop-loss anyway, there are some places you need to use stop-loss because if its drop beyond that position and a break a certain resistance ,the downtrend will be huge, knowing the right place to place a stop loss is also very important.

Failure also helps you gain experience so the next time you find yourself going through the same thing or similar you know how to tackle arising issues.
That is right. Failure is part of experience, which is always the best teacher. It teaches you the mistakes that you are not supposed to repeat and gives you information that you can teach other people.

Yeah you have a very valid point there in the subject of stop loss as it relates to trading the forex market or even the cryptocurrencies market or stock market as well. It has a lot of benefits to traders indeed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds