Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do people trade options as opposed to just buying the stock (if they think it will go up)?

People prefer trading because they will make more money and the money made will be very fast unlike stocks that will tie your money down for months or probably for years.

Advertisement Placeholder
From your explanation , its seems so many people are very much interested to be investing in something that can give them quick profit . Everybody are interested in that including me in most cases but I am always too careful that I don't lose much of my money.

I usually just regard options trading as a form of gambling because there's no way you can be able to ascertain we are prices going to go with those kind of numbers but they are usually settled very quickly.

One of the major reason why people choose the trade option is because they wanted to make more profit because you won't anymore when you choose the trade option.

It won't really be easy, and becide option rather give people quicker profit than the other. This might likely be the reason why so many people will choose to trade options. At the end of the day , your understanding and your expert skill will help you navigate all of them.

Well, everyone has his personal understanding about stock trading and exchange it can be profitable to everyone at the time of investment. some may fail or lost while others may succeed.

The financial market is something very confusing and hard to explain exactly why people make decisions but at the end of the day you are only going to be doing what has been giving you money.

The profit is what entices so many people , but at the same time we shouldn't just be so interested in the property because profit comes with a lot of sacrifice and one of the sacrifices you have to make is to really understand how this profit can be made .

Before you will start trading options it is very important you learn stock trading because they both of them work together. Options is more of opposing the price of a particular stock. There are people that make a lot of money from it and at the same time they can also make some good amount of money buying stocks.

The major reason why most of the financial investors would choose the trading option as opposed to buying of the stocks is the profitability ratio. Of course, you will make more profit trading than just buying stocks.

Options trading is basically one of the biggest gambles that I have seen in a long time and I think a lot of people do not know what they are doing but I just trying to get lucky.

Options trading is basically one of the biggest gambles that I have seen in a long time and I think a lot of people do not know what they are doing but I just trying to get lucky.
I always try as much as possible to avoid those kind of ventures because you can lose a lot of money. But the thing is that I have come across some group of persons who claimed to be making profit as options traders.

sorry I dont know how option works to be sincere so I think that trading option you will just need a coach but if you can enlighten me through private message I have sent you msg there I will love to try.

I only know about forex and crypto trading dont know anything about option.

sorry I dont know how option works to be sincere so I think that trading option you will just need a coach but if you can enlighten me through private message I have sent you msg there I will love to try.

I only know about forex and crypto trading dont know anything about option.
Forex trading is much more understandable than options trading. Someone told me some time ago that trading options is more like gambling but I think there are also people making some good profit from it. So your level of knowledge matters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds