Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Why do people live fake lives on social media platforms?

Credits
A very common thing most people do today on social media platforms is lie and live fake lives. They will appear all rich and big on different social media platforms in their profiles and posts but in real life, they are poor and struggling so much.

Why do people like deceiving others on social media platforms which adds pressure on other people's lives?

Advertisement Placeholder
My most seen reason why people live fake lives on social media are because they want to impress others.

Tracking purpose is another reason for fake social media life. If there is any victim to be tracked or located, fake social life is one of the options alota people use.

I often ask myself this question a lot. I used to spend a lot of time on Facebook, especially when there were games that you could play on the platform.

Nowadays, I tend to stay off Facebook because a lot of my friends always post everything they are doing in their life but it is always good things and you can tell it is either fake or they have exaggerated it. It also feels as though parents compete with one another when it comes to Christmas and birthdays as well which is unhealthy I feel.

Nowadays, I tend to stay off Facebook because a lot of my friends always post everything they are doing in their life but it is always good things and you can tell it is either fake or they have exaggerated it. It also feels as though parents compete with one another when it comes to Christmas and birthdays as well which is unhealthy I feel.
For sure notice this a lot too. A ton of family posting pics of their life and what their kids did etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds