Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should pay on first date?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
Who do you think should pay on first date? Men or woman? Perhaps you think they should split the bill ?

As for me, I honestly think the person who should pay the bill, is the person who's idea it was to have a date. ;)

Advertisement Placeholder
If I want and ask someone out on a date, it's my bill to pay 100%. There's no question about that and even if the lady ask to contribute, I would vehemently decline it. This is also why my date location wouldn't be where I'm going to spend more than I can afford.

Personally ,I feel this totally depends on the two individuals but if I am capable of paying I wouldn't wait for the other other party to pay unless they specifically told me not to and that they want to clear out the bill for the both of us.

Who do you think should pay on first date? Men or woman? Perhaps you think they should split the bill ?

As for me, I honestly think the person who should pay the bill, is the person who's idea it was to have a date. ;)
This was basically how my friend put it once. Though I think if it's a mutual first date and both parties are feeling each other out, it should be split or at least one party should offer to split the check. If the person who extended the invitation declines to split it, then it is what it is.

The one that initiated the date should pay on the first date. There is no rationale with paying on a first date that I didn't initiate. If my lady asks that we go on a date, then she should be ready to make payments on the date.
I would love to experience what it feels like getting asked out on a date by a lady. Ladies here hardly do that because they believe it's a man that should ask a lady out.

I would love to experience what it feels like getting asked out on a date by a lady. Ladies here hardly do that because they believe it's a man that should ask a lady out.

Most women are like that. They believe that it is the job of the man to ask them out. So, in most cases, it is always the man doing the most to ensure that the relationship is going well.

Most women are like that. They believe that it is the job of the man to ask them out. So, in most cases, it is always the man doing the most to ensure that the relationship is going well.
It's not that I have any problems with doing that - taking or asking the ladies out on a date but I would like ladies to go for men they like too and ask them out. It won't change anything about them.

It's not that I have any problems with doing that - taking or asking the ladies out on a date but I would like ladies to go for men they like too and ask them out. It won't change anything about them.

Women are not mapped out to lead and in dates and relationships, it is evident that the man should do those things. If you fail to do it, then you are seen as a man that is not romantic.

In general, I would say "Whoever initiated the date".

However, on my first with my current partner, it was a little different. We live about two hours away from each other, so we met up in a mutually-convenient town about halfway in between. Her train ticket was more expensive than mine - so, to make up for that, I paid for the meal :) .

In general, I would say "Whoever initiated the date".

However, on my first with my current partner, it was a little different. We live about two hours away from each other, so we met up in a mutually-convenient town about halfway in between. Her train ticket was more expensive than mine - so, to make up for that, I paid for the meal :) .
Gentleman you are! How long have you been together ?

I have always paid in all dates I have been on. I do the asking out, it's on me to pay. I cannot let a lady I asked out to pay for what we ate.

We've been together for a little over a year now. Still doesn't feel like the "honeymoon phase" has ended, though :p .
No fights yet? Beginning is always a shiny bright relationship. :p As long as your happy mate.

It doesn't matter to me who asked for the date, if you accept as a man, you should pay the bills but the man have to choose the location.

If you have to ask, you probably should not waste your time going on dates.
When I'm going on a date with any lady, I have always paid for bills as long as I get to choose where we'll be spending the date. If the lady insisted on a particular spot for it, I wouldn't be so kind to pay for everything alone especially if it's too costly there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds