Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who likes to cook?

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
What do you cook? Are you good at it? Who has cooked in a restaurant? What are some ways you cook? How often do you cook vs eating out or eating some TV dinner?

What do you cook? Are you good at it? Who has cooked in a restaurant? What are some ways you cook? How often do you cook vs eating out or eating some TV dinner?

No, I don't like cooking very much. I'd rather someone did it for me. The most I'll do is heat up tv dinners and pizza in the oven or the microwave. That is the extent of my cooking skills.

Women love a man that can cook. Most women I know can't or don't cook which makes me sad to see. Cooking is a ton of fun and a very easy and important life skill.

I do not enjoy cooking. I do occasionally like baking though! Cooking is just blah - it feels like it takes too long.

I hate stove-top cooking, that's why I either cook in the microwave, inside the stove or just go out to eat. My brother is the primary one who cooks in our household. I worked at Dairy Queen as a cook once and it didn't seem too bad, but I think I did mess up some orders a handful of times.

Yes, I like to cook.
Cooking is a hobby of mine.

I don't think cooking is that hard. However, as @Empire hinted at, men are not into cooking too much and I'm definitely not a perfectionist with cooking, but I have to adult-up like that to survive. Anyway, though, I like to use an air fryer. In fact, using an air-fryer I have survived on only 40 USD a week in food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds