Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which WP comment system gets you the most engagement?

Christopher1

Addicted member
Credits
I'm having some trouble deciding how I should implement the comment system on a WP blog to create the most user engagement.

Does the built-in comment system, and making them create an account on your blog etc, seem to get more or less engagement than using something like Disqus? Do you find Facebook comments get less use because people don't want to need to show their real identities and faces? What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Use a plugin to allow Disqus. I'm pretty sure I've read that it's very friendly for users and promotes more commenting. (Not 100% sure I actually did)

I have noticed a new one, Comment Luv, that is becoming more prevalent. I have never used it and can't speak for its quality or functions, for that matter, but anything has to be better than the page load lag resulting from loading FB comments.

I have noticed a new one, Comment Luv, that is becoming more prevalent. I have never used it and can't speak for its quality or functions, for that matter, but anything has to be better than the page load lag resulting from loading FB comments.
Looks to be a bit outdated, though. Last updated 5 months ago.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds