Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Website Pay Someone To Upload File?

The only online task I know of is get paid to click or get paid to post, I have not heard of get paid to upload a file and I don't think we even have one because if we have lots of people would have make review about it

Advertisement Placeholder
Certainly there certainly are actually some webinternet web sites that can easily pay out you to submit data, I was actually welcomed to sign up with among all of them very early in 2015 hut to become truthful, the pay out wasn't that motivating therefore I left behind. If you are actually going certainly there certainly to conserve your data, that great otherwise, after that do not squander your opportunity.

I don't really know of any website like that and do you really think that such website will be profitable because most of the file they will be asking you to upload have to agree to some of their guidelines and rules, paid to post website is the best as I understand.

The one I had an idea on was on Gramfree, where you can upload videos and also sign smart contracts. Although, I haven't earned from there because I haven't reached minimum withdrawal threshold.

Yes, there is.... How it works is that you are paid whenever your file is downloaded, so after uploading you would get to know how to get people to download.. here are at least 3 sites you can upload to and earn: up-load.io , DLUpload , hulkload.com. good luck
I have known about Dollar upload and DLUupload for quite sometimes now, they are the sites that pays you to upload files and share the link to people and you get paid for the service,

Hello guys,

I have lots of files I created on my systems for the past years. I don't want to delete them because I believe they still be useful. I think that is there any website they will pay me to upload files?. If you know any site that pay to upload files kindly drop them in the comments section below. Thanks I'm advance.

I don't really use this method of earning, but if you are part of an ok country and you have a lot of people or you can advertise and have many downloads from ok countries, there is a "paid to upload" category on bizdustry and you have a lot of legit sites out there!

I came to this thread looking for answers but it looks like no one knows the answer. am interested in trying to earn by using pay to upload programs but I have not found any good programs for this purpose.

There are many websites that pays you to upload on their sites and i have not been able to get a legit web sites but scam , I just wanted to ask if Dollar upload I legit and still working.
Dollar upload will pay you up to $100 per 1000 downloads, what you'll do is to upload your files, get the link for them and share. So long as people keep downloading the files, you keep Earning.
Dl-upload is another great site.
Funny thing is that they payout in bitcoin or PayPal

Hello guys,

I have lots of files I created on my systems for the past years. I don't want to delete them because I believe they still be useful. I think that is there any website they will pay me to upload files?. If you know any site that pay to upload files kindly drop them in the comments section below. Thanks I'm advance.
I may not know the name of the site, but I have read about sites that pay for file upload. Could such tasks exist on freelancing sites like fiverr?

I've not heard of any yet but I'll do some findings about this to know if there's any, but from the comments here some people said they're such sites. Looking forward to explore them.
I'm not aware of some of this sites but I'm getting awareness from the post I'm reading here it's quite interesting to know that many people have even work with these site. It's encouraging.

Last edited:
Nice question form you. We have a whole lot of websites that pays you from uploading to their websites. You just have to make more research online and see the one you like most because their terms and conditions varies.
Although, I have one paying currently, and it's called CS, they are transcription site.

Yes, there is.... How it works is that you are paid whenever your file is downloaded, so after uploading you would get to know how to get people to download.. here are at least 3 sites you can upload to and earn: up-load.io , DLUpload , hulkload.com. good luck
Really?
I am interested in how these sites work?
What type of files can you upload and what payment method is used?
Is it really worth giving it a try?

We have different platforms that pays you to upload files but most of them pays peanuts, paid to upload platforms are not a good idea to earn money online,the time you spent is not worth the money you earn.

I really don't think there any Website that pays people to upload files on their website. I might be wrong though but I have tried this in the past and I don't see any one
I am even beginning to think that they are some websites that you have to pay before you can store your items and if anyone is offering the service then you are just going to be making peanut.

That's right, there are sites that pay to download files. these kinds of sites are called PPD sites. For example: File-upload, Upload-4ever Dropgalaxy and others. it is worth trying and experiencing these sites.

That's seems like a paid to upload platforms, paid to upload platforms are also good way to earn a extra amount of money online, but it really takes a lot of time before you can earn something good.

There are certain websites that will pay you to upload files; I was requested to join one of them at the beginning of last year, but the cash was not particularly enticing, so I left.
Don't spend your time unless you are going there specifically to save your files.

For me I don't really think paid to upload sites are good way to earn money online, if you want to earn money online I'll advise you to work on platforms like bizdustry.

There are plenty of websites that pay a good amount of money for uploading files, but you must conduct enough research and find out about the legitimacy of such kind of sites before you start working. Some claim to pay $10 per 1,000 downloads.

This website will be good to make money as long as I have a reasonable file that I can upload. If I may ask, have you gotten paid from any of these website before

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds