Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Website Pay Someone To Upload File?

K

kayode10

Hello guys,

I have lots of files I created on my systems for the past years. I don't want to delete them because I believe they still be useful. I think that is there any website they will pay me to upload files?. If you know any site that pay to upload files kindly drop them in the comments section below. Thanks I'm advance.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, there is.... How it works is that you are paid whenever your file is downloaded, so after uploading you would get to know how to get people to download.. here are at least 3 sites you can upload to and earn: up-load.io , DLUpload , hulkload.com. good luck

Yes, there is.... How it works is that you are paid whenever your file is downloaded, so after uploading you would get to know how to get people to download.. here are at least 3 sites you can upload to and earn: up-load.io , DLUpload , hulkload.com. good luck
Vivi, what kind of files could one upload there? And what is that payment rates... as in, how much do they pay per file uploaded?

Hello guys,

I have lots of files I created on my systems for the past years. I don't want to delete them because I believe they still be useful. I think that is there any website they will pay me to upload files?. If you know any site that pay to upload files kindly drop them in the comments section below. Thanks I'm advance.
There are many pay to upload sites and you get rewarded for each 1000 downloads on most of them so it may take a while to reach that payment, but if the files are not doing anything you might as well put them out there for others to download. My advice to you however is to check the their that yo are in and the reward rates because these change depending on your tier. Try upload.net.

If you are a hard work or genius person then there are thousand way to earn money by utilizing these websites, these website pay you when someone download the file. so the question is how we can get user or people to download these files.

I will share with you some unique and simple method to get more downloads on your file.

Vivi, what kind of files could one upload there? And what is that payment rates... as in, how much do they pay per file uploaded?
Well I have provided you with the web information kindly click on it to get more detailed information. I may give you peripherals or a summary but the website is detailed........ Thank you

There are some sites that can pay you to upload files, I was invited to join one of them early last year hut to be honest, the pay was not that encouraging so I left. If you are going there to save your files, that fine if not, then don't waste your time.

I have heard of websites that pay for uploading of files. However, I think it is not all files that they allow to be uploaded or even they pay for. They only pay base on the nunber or times of downloading files on their websites.

www.spaceotechnologies.com is a website dedicated to space technology.
Apps can earn money in a variety of ways, but there are three popular ones. Outright Purchases (your paid app) Purchases made inside the app (purchases made within your app) public relations; How much money does an ad-supported app make? For the app, most advertisement networks use a cost per click (CPC) model. As a result, every time a user clicks on an ad, a few pennies are added to your account.

One of the sites I know of that paid individual for downloading stuff on their site he is bizdustry. You have been paid when you watch YouTube videos and also download YouTube videos from the site.

Hello guys,

Seriously I always think that way as well and have it at the back of my mind that one-day I will upload some of my great work online and earn from it but until recently my hard drive got stolen so I lost it all. So you could Google search to know the best place to do that I guess.

The website that I know where you can upload your file and earn money on them is called Brightcove. This website only carers to video files only so if your files are videos, you can make use of this website to earn money on your files.

I have also been warty of such opportunities in the past. I have seen one uofryi which allows you to post videos content but am not sure of the earnings.

I do not think that it is really worth it until or unless the website is just too popular and you have a lots of files to upload. You can try Dollar Upload or DLUpload. They are the ones that might pay you. However, you must upload thousands of files in order to earn a good amount of money.

Well in reply to your question above concerning of there are websites that pay when you upload files, well i do think such sites exist indeed as going through the comments on this post, people have suggested sites in which you can get paid

In the past, I tried a couple of sites that paid to upload files. But it was such a long time ago that I don't even remember the names of the websites I worked and I don't know if they still exist or not.

I really don't think there any Website that pays people to upload files on their website. I might be wrong though but I have tried this in the past and I don't see any one

Hello guys,

There are many websites that do pay you to upload. However, I do not think that they will pay you a lots of money or you will become rich. You can have a look at Hulkload and dailyupload. I have NOT tried these sites and I do not know how they work. You can have a look yourself and see. :)

Dollar upload will pay you up to $100 per 1000 downloads, what you'll do is to upload your files, get the link for them and share. So long as people keep downloading the files, you keep Earning.
Dl-upload is another great site.
Funny thing is that they payout in bitcoin or PayPal

Yeah I am quite aware of a website like that when by you are getting paid whenever anyone download your file that you uploaded there and one of those website is 4shared which is quite popular but I haven't made use of it before but you can check it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds