Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which TV show was cancelled you weren't happy about?

Credits
Movies and TV shows cancellation is so common these days. Whenever movies or TV shows isn't meeting the budget set for it, they are always canceled. TV shows like The Crossbones, The Gates, Marcopolo have been canceled.

Which other TV shows have been canceled you felt was a bad decision?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you would have asked younger Ravenfreak, he would have said Teen Titans. However, I can't say that anymore but I will say that Firefly should have never been canceled! Sure we got a film, but that one season and movie wasn't enough. I know there's comic books too, but it just isn't the same. :\

This last year on HBO Max there was a show called The Time Travellers Wife. It was fantastic, but unfortunately when HBO was merged with Discovery the new CEO started cutting costs and didn't renew it.

And of course, it ended on a cliffhanger as welll. Boooo!

I always remember a TV show that I used to watch called Lie to Me. It was a great TV show and I watched the first two seasons to catch up and was ready for the third season.

They cancelled the show after season 3 claiming they were not getting enough viewers to keep it running. I believe it was for other reasons they did not want to mention as there were a lot of complaints when it was cancelled.

American Gods. I wanted to see the 4th and final season. They were so close to being done with the show.
I am with you. It was such and amazing show but they cancelled it. The story line and the characterizations both were great. I have watched very few show as good as American Gods.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds