Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which side investment is suitable for some who earns less than $2000 mothly?

Location matters a lot when trying to venture into any business, so first do your research and look around your neighborhood what do you think would be needed but isn't available now

Advertisement Placeholder
Importation is a big venture because there are many things to attend to. Take note that an imported item would undergo the customs check. You also need to pay taxes on the kind of item that you are importing. However, maybe you can escape the paper works if you are selling imported items and the supplier will handle the delivery.
it depends on the type of thing you are importing because from what my friend has been doing he is into importation of electronic gadgets like mobile phone,and other portable electronic devices and in this case she will not need to pay a serious clearance fee.

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
I guess if you are good in forum website,you can also invest in something like this and you pay the members first so that's you investment but you later annoy the profit alone when your forum have achieve more traffic in it.

If You're talking about investment then you should consider digital investment because that will be much more profitable and it may not take much of your time that is why you should consider investment in cryptocurrency, you can actually buy cryptocurrency at low price and sell at higher price on your spare time with that money.

There are several businesses one can venture into with such an amount some of which is opening a provision store because the items are needed by everyone daily.

Every business or investment type out there is risky. You can invest your $2000 into a particular well researched cryptocurrency of your choice and hold for some time to make profit without hurting yourself doing ao

Some one earning such amounts of money should be certain of what they want to do with it before stepping out to do it. You can invest in buying cryptocurrencies to HODL and see
one side investment that is good for someone who is earning less than $2000 a month can be grocery shop with is the person can be able to be making side money in order to assist himself and keep up with his finance.

Even though you earn below $1,500 a month, it should be enough in some countries to get handful of lands, and acquire other real estate property, like bed room flat apartment or building stores for commercial purposes.

Last edited:
Even though you earn below $1,500 a month, it should be enough in some countries to get handful of lands, and acqylyire other real estate property, like bed room flat apartment or building stores for commercial purposes.
One of the side investment you can do when any not less than $2000 per month is starting up a commercial building as you're likely said in this comment or starting up a grocery store.

One of the side investment you can do when any not less than $2000 per month is starting up a commercial building as you're likely said in this comment or starting up a grocery store.
Yes, any of the aforementioned business can bring profit provided you used such hefty amount of money, even half of the amount you stated can still be enough.

It depends on the country ,in Nigeria i think you should consider investing on treasury Bill because it is an investment that is supported by the government with no possibility of losing money,government Bond is also the best one you should consider as your personal investment.

For that amount I would advice that you should start saving more and maybe open a restaurant, that is what I would do based on what is obtainable in my area.

Very nice I think you should consider all options to be able to make an informed decision. I think you can probably start up something online that won't take much of your time and earn you money as well

You can try investing in share market, but make sure to buy shares only during the IPO, or Initial Public Offering. Because shares cost low price during the IPO.

I have been thinking about it lately,what business can I invest into either online or offline that won't be of high risk and profit will still be constant even if averagely.
Thanks all.
Have you heard of IM acdemy, its an online academy where you can learn and earn from 5 major streams of income. And thr best part, you could earn residually.If you are interested in knowing more, i can send you a zoom link. On sundays we usually have presentations

There are many investments you can make that will make good returns on the long run. Investing in good cryptocurrencies can really give you good return.

If You're talking about investment then you should consider digital investment because that will be much more profitable and it may not take much of your time that is why you should consider investment in cryptocurrency, you can actually buy cryptocurrency at low price and sell at higher price on your spare time with that money.
If there is assurance that the invested money will not have a big risk then I guess an online investment is good because it is very convenient. However, we have to admit that there are many scam sites in the internet and we will never know one until we got scammed. Just be careful of investing on sites.

If there is assurance that the invested money will not have a big risk then I guess an online investment is good because it is very convenient. However, we have to admit that there are many scam sites in the internet and we will never know one until we got scammed. Just be careful of investing on sites.
To me I think anyone who is earning less than $2000 a month can be able to invest in every side hustle if he or she has time for it, you can invest in cryptocurrency and also online business like affiliate markets

if you have been following most of my comments over here you will understand that I have been advising a lot of people to stay away from investing in any site, investing in cryptocurrency is different from investing in site ,

The best form of investment for this category of workers is starting a small business in addition to whatever job the fellow is doing to earn, he/she can start small and as the salary or earning from the regular job comes in, part can be invested into the business.

I wouldn't advise that starters should go straight into high risk investments because of the risk involved, nevertheless, if there a sure investment opportunity that require little money, part of savings can be put in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds