Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Region Of Business Is The Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Which region of business is the best?

Product based organizations?

Or then again Service based organizations?

Which region ensures high incomes/benefits, insignificant overhead, and a more extensive support than the other? Which likewise is ideal to go at for the long stretch?

Advertisement Placeholder
Both organizations are dependent on demand and it’s hard to identify which one gebrates more income.product based organizations will make good sales provided they’ve sell goods that are high in demand. The only reason why I’ll say service based organizations is better is because they render their service and skills and that’s can never be out of stock

I think service organizations is the area of business that will keeping getting better in the near future because there is always service to render. Product organizations can face heavy competition especially when another company creates better products.

I think service organization is better than product organization. Product organization hardly to run than service organization due to many competitors in the market and other companies can take make attempt to take over at any time but to maintain the champion or meet the market you have to work hard.

Which region ensures high incomes/benefits, insignificant overhead, and a more extensive support than the other? Which likewise is ideal to go at for the long stretch?
Import things in your country and sell in your country. Export products of your country. This business pays a lot of money. According to me this is the best business. You need to have a high capital to start it on large scale.

I don't think one has an egde over another. If we want to talk about competition both have it, for example their can be more than 5 car wash spots in just one street. And their can equally be 3 to 4 bakeries in a neighborhood. In the end it boils down to the type of product or service rendered. So both are subjective.

The place or region is very important part to do a business. Important things in your country and sell in your country. Export products of your country. This business pays a lot of money. According to me this is the best business. You need to have a high capital to start it on large scale. But when you start a business then paid fully heed to it if you want success.

There 3 basics things that are very best to start a business there,
1. Population has much importance for a business
2. Market place is favorable for doing business
3. Industrial area is also preferable for business

Both are essential Product base organization or service base organization. No one is more superior to the other everything boils down to the kind of service and product they provide to the target audience. If the product is good and people friendly demand will definitely increase the sales. On the other hand when service based organization renders such an essential services to the general public they will definitely make more profit. To me it depends on the quality of goods and services rendered and not just the name they bear.

I think service based organisation will be best fit for the future, because if you start product based business then you may have to compete with other companies to enhance your product features or qualities m

It depends on the business you are interested to do for example if you are talking about online business then cryptocurrency is the best for me because they are rising every day, but if you talk about offline business then I rather go into the Field of production and manufacture of goods and services that are needed in my locality.so for you to decide which business is suitable for you check your locality for the one that are scarce.

Well we can't really quantify the region that is actually the best because there are some service regions that are way more better in terms of profitability than the product region, and likewise there are product region that are more better than the service regions.

Both of them excell on their own. Products and services organization are completely different on what they're offering. Some of the examples of service organization are information technology, banks, hospitals, law firms and others. While product organization offers clothing, food, automobile, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds