Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which platform do you focus your SEO on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6088
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6088

Now, this may seem like a blatantly obvious question, - Google - but which platform do you tailor your site's SEO for? Is it Google, or do you also spend time analysing impact on other search engines like Bing, Yahoo or Duck Duck Go?

I've noticed with one of my blogs recently Bing News is becoming a slightly larger source than it has been before which led to me researching different social strategies across the platforms. Would be keen to hear other's experiences :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have to worry myself how my website ranks on other search engines you mentioned above. Google search is more than enough to give me the kind of traffic I want. More it's pretty easy to pin point major ranking signals of Google Search engine, but the rest of the search eninges' ranking signal can't easy to identify. Therefore, I will keep all my focus on Google search engine ranking

Google has more than 200 ranking factors for a website to rank. Both On-Page and Off-Page SEO are equally essential for the website to rank higher. In recent months Google is focused on helping people find high-quality sites in Google’s search results. They recently rolled out The "Panda" algorithm to improve rankings for a large number of high-quality websites, Here are some basic changes you can immediately bring on your content that’ll help your content rank higher.

The platform I use is Xenforo 2 and it's been the best so far. Mainly the reason it does so well is because of add-ons that you are easily able to incorporate into your site. Also it's so much easier to make styles whether you are a developer or simply someone wanting to make your own then it's predecessor Xenforo 1.

Now, this may seem like a blatantly obvious question, - Google - but which platform do you tailor your site's SEO for? Is it Google, or do you also spend time analysing impact on other search engines like Bing, Yahoo or Duck Duck Go?

I've noticed with one of my blogs recently Bing News is becoming a slightly larger source than it has been before which led to me researching different social strategies across the platforms. Would be keen to hear other's experiences :)
Google is everything for me. I dont have to bother myself with any other sites. Google gives me the traffic I need and I still think is better to monetize and monitor your traffic on google better than any other sites out there. Its choice though but I dont like stress myself doing different sites.
[automerge]1610257859[/automerge]

Google is everything for me. I dont have to bother myself with any other sites. Google gives me the traffic I need and I still think is better to monetize and monitor your traffic on google better than any other sites out there. Its choice though but I dont like stress myself doing different sites.

When I do seo, i always think about getting ranked on google. Google has more than 65 percent market share. interestingly, aeo strategies implemented for google also applies for yahoo or bing. The only difference is the keywords metrics, the keywords that gets a lot of hits on google may not be trending on bing. that's why I also research keywords for other search engines

I don't have to worry myself how my website ranks on other search engines you mentioned above. Google search is more than enough to give me the kind of traffic I want. More it's pretty easy to pin point major ranking signals of Google Search engine, but the rest of the search eninges' ranking signal can't easy to identify. Therefore, I will keep all my focus on Google search engine ranking
I can also agree with you on this. I focus my SEO on Google search since it gives me the traffic and information per say.
I understand that some people are making money with other search engine if that should be the case by opening an account with them.
Google has enough signal and search engine that is enough for me to focus on.

My primary target is Google because it has the largest marketshare, more than 65 percent. Therefore, by focusing on Google I will be trying to attract 65 percent of the people who perform internet search. However, most of the SEO strategies are common for every platform and you can be ranked on other search engines even when you focus only on google.
[automerge]1610351971[/automerge]
My primary target is Google because it has the largest marketshare, more than 65 percent. Therefore, by focusing on Google I will be trying to attract 65 percent of the people who perform internet search. However, most of the SEO strategies are common for every platform and you can be ranked on other search engines even when you focus only on google.

As a blogger or webmaster it's always good to channel your blog or website on different search engine. For example if you are using WordPress as your content management system,you can add up google, yahoo and bing to index your website for ranking. So it's not even good to focus on one particular search engine.

You should channel your search engine optimization SEO of your site to Google search. This is because Google search engine is the most used by individual while researching. The high traffic from Google cannot be compared to that of Yahoo or the rest.

I mainly use Google. There are the odd time when I do switch the browser that I am using for example from Google Chrome toe he Microsoft Edge browser and when this does happen then I tend to make use of the Bing search engine, however this is very scarce because I am most used to a comfortable with the Google browser and I find that the speed of it is a bit better as well.

I have read about the differences of the search list results of the search engines because of their different algorithm. But since Google is the most superior and has the most relevant list of search results so it is practical to center your SEO observation on Google. When your site is getting a good ranking in Google then you need not mind if the site has a lower ranking in other search engines. That may only spoil the good ranking of your site in Google if you will change your SEO activities.

Once known primarily as a blogging platform, WordPresshas built a reputation for providing a solid SEOfoundation as a CMS—and with good reason. It's not a coincidence that WordPress sites tend to rank well on Google
[automerge]1611251937[/automerge]
Once known primarily as a blogging platform, WordPresshas built a reputation for providing a solid SEOfoundation as a CMS—and with good reason. It's not a coincidence that WordPress sites tend to rank well on Google

Since Google is the most popularly searched, most people base their SEO on Google. I mean, if Google gives them what they want, why bother? But from the comments so far, it seems their other ones that pay good or bring the needed traffic.

I feel if it's possible to combine Google with other search engines, then one should do it.

Data Studio
If you need to merge data from different sources (say Search Console and Google Analytics), visualize, and share it - this is Google Data Studio's comfort zone. For an idea of all the SEO tasks and dashboards that you can build for free,

Google is the searching each and every thing of the social media . i m searching is the different sides of the net but google is the best seaching each and every thing of the media google is the most popurly searching chrome of the world uses of the google

I do not think I will have any answer for this in coming years. Google has always been an effective platform. Easily accessible, no ads popping up, thousands of information being relayed about a particular search and lots more. For my SEO, Google does it for me

When you create a high-value resource, people will want to read it, even if it's really long. For example, I have a post on my blog called E-commerce SEO, The Definitive Guide. This post is over 5,000 words, and it ranks in the top three of Google for my target keyword: E-commerce SEO.

When I do seo, i always think about getting ranked on google. Google has more than 65 percent market share. interestingly, aeo strategies implemented for google also applies for yahoo or bing.

The 6 most common SEO mistakes and how to avoid them
  • #1: Forgetting that faster is better. The first thing we'd like to touch on is site speed. ...
  • #2: Trying to rank for the wrong keywords. ...
  • #3: Failing to invite people to visit your site. ...
  • #4: Neglecting to write awesome content. ...
  • #5: No call to action for your visitors. ...
  • #6: Not thinking ahead: The future is mobile. ...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds