Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which platform do you focus your SEO on?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6088
  • Start date
The search engine optimisation is the process of optimizing a website so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google. By “content,” we mean any information that lives on the web and can be consumed on the web.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the reason for SEO is basically
“SEO” refers to search engine optimization, or the process of optimizing a website so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google. By “content,” we mean any information that lives on the web and can be consumed on the web (more on the various types of content below).

I might use the keywords trending on Google, however, by targeting my SEO strategy for Google will also work for ranking on other search engines like Bing, Yahoo, etc. Most of the search engines use the same metrics for ranking.

I think you should focus on Google Yahoo and Bing. These are the three most used search engines. If you can rank high on these three search engines, you will receive a lot of search traffic on your website.

If you should ask more people. The answer still remains; the best Search Engine Optimization Is still Google. Though I also love using Ask.com and Bing with my computer. But the integration of Google into so many smart phones today has helped a lot.

I tailored my search engine optimisation specifically for Google search because Google search seems to be the only search engine that is the most popular and it seems to be the only search engine that everyone is using now.

Normally, I target Google because Google is the largest search engine with more than 65 percent market coverage. Interestingly, the same SEO tactics also work for yahoo and bing

The major places I focus or will focus my SEO would be on sites such as Google, Pinterest, Bing. Because yahoo and sites like ASK rarely have visitors these days. I can't remember when last I visited yahoo or even read about yahoo news.
These days, it's only about Google and other social media in promoting sites

When I do seo, i always think about getting ranked on google. Google has more than 65 percent market share. interestingly, aeo strategies implemented for google also applies for yahoo or bing. The only difference is the keywords metrics, the keywords that gets a lot of hits on google may not be trending on bing. that's why I also research keywords for other search engines

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds