Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which pays more between offline and online work in your country?

Nsikan

Reputable member
Credits
In my country, the minimum wage is so low that it is better to work online than offline. So many young people in my country have ditches offline jobs for online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, the minimum wage is so low that it is better to work online than offline. So many young people in my country have ditches offline jobs for online jobs.

It depends. There are many people who are making tons of money online. I would prefer online making money sites over offline jobs. However, offline jobs also pay well.

That depends upon your skills but I feel you can earn more an offline job as may not get so much work online

You are right
I prefer to work online like what I am doing now and I will continue to work online

Its always offline because I don't see many interested in earning online in my country so earnings will be low

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds