Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is easier to secure between offline and online jobs?

Offline. There are way more places hiring offline. Online, you are more a less going to be looking at making a living on your own or making minimum money doing online gigs and temp jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on some factors, like where you're living? Are you living near a lot of jobs? Or are you in a more rural area with limited places for work? I think if you're in a city, you're bound to find a decent job near you, but it may not be a job you enjoy. While an online job, you aren't limited to the area, and you may also find alternative jobs that pay better.

Well, most of the people living in rural areas are farmers, labour, and other kind of people. There are a few people who also work a white collar job as well in those places, but it depends on the nature of job in the first place. The place where you live may have some influence over what kind of job you are more likely to get.

Based on my widest experience I can tell that online job is easy to secure that Tue offline job. This is because, one can have the opportunity to express and showcase his/her potential in an online interview than offline.

Based on my widest experience I can tell that online job is easy to secure that Tue offline job. This is because, one can have the opportunity to express and showcase his/her potential in an online interview than offline.

Many different people may have different experiences. The fact of the matter remains that online jobs could be much better if you have skills and if you are able to pursue employers in the best manner. The same goes true for offline jobs as well.

I think that pursuing an online job was a much harder thing to do in the past in here because the concept was not that much popular in the first place. However, with the development and advancements of technology, things have changed pretty well.

The level of competition that we have in the online job sector today is very much demanding in a way that it makes it difficult for you to get job easily compared to years ago when it is not everyone that have the knowledge of becoming a freelancer.

Both online and offline employment have benefits and drawbacks, but being proactive and knowledgeable can improve your chances of landing a satisfying and fulfilling career. Which is better which is easier to secure between offline and online jobs

I will say online jobs as your skills will speak volumes for you. If you are very good at what you do online, then there's hardly no need for you not to get hired often online.

The offline job hunting involves a lot of politics and that is what I am not even ready to do right now at all.

Many different people may have different experiences. The fact of the matter remains that online jobs could be much better if you have skills and if you are able to pursue employers in the best manner. The same goes true for offline jobs as well.

The good thing about working online is that you are going to be the one that is in charge of how you work and not been pressured by anyone who is supposed to be your boss to do things the way they want you to do it and not the way you want to do it. I believe is the Freedom that most people really enjoy about working online.

The good thing about working online is that you are going to be the one that is in charge of how you work and not been pressured by anyone who is supposed to be your boss to do things the way they want you to do it and not the way you want to do it. I believe is the Freedom that most people really enjoy about working online.

Well, I must say that working online has always been a great experience for me. However, I have noticed that competition in the online world has increased a lot. They have to cope with this problem in a great manner. They must develop more job opportunities that may allow people to get more jobs.

Well, I am not sure about other countries but it's really easier to gain open an online business or have a job online than trying to do the same offline. It's almost impossible to get a good paying job right now and even the good paying ones are still not comparable with the legends that make money online.

I believe both of them both have their different perks, what I mean in essences if you applied for an online job you have to have the skill to back it up but if you are applying for an offline job you so need the skill to back it up but your visual presentation physical communication and a lot of other factors also have to play for you for example how well do you float it seem physically.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds