Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

It is a very embarrassing situation for every government to discover that there has been massive corruption under there watch. This is going to create a lot of doubt in the minds of people who want to invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
The grand or petty corruption,.none is good but I Will like to explain that the grand corruption should carry more of the punishment because the grand corruption is more severe.

I think they're all bad, but what's even more frustrating to me is the people who use religion for their dirty customs and use it as a means of deception. It hurts me to see in the news that various religious leaders have been arrested for some reason.

Both grand and petty corruption are all bad and could lead to corrupting the whole country which might as well affect the economy of the whole country at large , and corruption is now everywhere.
I think they're all bad, but what's even more frustrating to me is the people who use religion for their dirty customs and use it as a means of deception. It hurts me to see in the news that various religious leaders have been arrested for some reason.

It is important to understand that all the types of corruption I have very big consequences and they should be discouraged. Grand corruption is actually way more cancerous because a lot of people will get to know about it.

I do not like any type of corruption no matter the form in which it is taking all the level of government in which it is done. It is something that should be discouraged at all fronts.

Both are bad. Grand scale corruption takes money meant for communities. Petty corruption leads to people losing confidence in the system. Why would I report a corrupt transaction at the office, when the official will be bribed?
This is true as you can be able to see that corruption no matter how it is being done or the magnitude in which it has been manifesting can be able to have a lot of effect and it should be discouraged no matter what.

The gravity of corruption will tell the gravity of the punishment that will ge given to the corrupt persons. Corruption is a very bad thing and I hope it will stop somehow.

The grand corruption is the worst of all the corruption. The grand corruption will bring the company or the country down to its kneel. It will completely ruined the company.

The both of them are very bad for business and they should be discouraged at all fronts. It is not going to be a good thing for you to constantly be in a business environment where there is corruption no matter how small it is.

We will not dispute both the petty and the grand corruption is bad but the simple truth is that the grand corruption will take much of the of the punishment while the punishment for Petty corruption will be minimal

The grand corruption is the worst because it is a kind of corruption that will make the institution liquidate. In such case the punishment for such corruption will be very high.

The one that is really worst is the grand corruption because the gravity of the corruption is very intense and will definitely attract more of the punishment than the petty corruption.

Corruption is just simply as it is corruption and there is not any difference between a big one and a small one because all of them are going to impact life at one way or the other.

The punishment that is attached to a corruption will depend on the gravity of the corruption. A grand corruption is expected to attract a very heavy penalty as opposed to a petty corruption.

Corruption is just simply as it is corruption and there is not any difference between a big one and a small one because all of them are going to impact life at one way or the other.
On this ground, I will not agree with your submission, because corruption has gravity and the level of penalty that is attached to each of the corruption will be based on the gravity of the corruption.

It is true that corruption could be classified because the degree of corruptions are different. The penalty that is attached to each corruption is dependent on the gravity of the corruption.

When you look at things from a broad perspective you can be able to understand that grand corruption is usually much more consequential because a lot of people are going to hear about it and then lose trust.

The grand corruption is worse because the gravity of the offence committed by this means is very high and it will possibly attract a higher punishment than the petty corruption.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds