Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

Advertisement Placeholder
Which social do you recommend to promote or advertise my products
I'll recommend youtube and Facebook because they have very large traffic in this era of technology where millions of people have access to the Internet.

Facebook still remains the best socials for you to promote your business just because of the large amount of people that stick to the social media platform plus different types of groups on it
I side by this , it offers free means of exposure, besides it's the go to platform for developing nations, but hey , if you are serious about advertising, you should utilize all platforms all together

I'd recommend Facebook simply for the fact that they have a much bigger audience than any other social media platform in the world and also specifically their targeted paid ads is very effective and efficient.

You can promote or advertise your products in a lot of social media platforms, but firstly you have to determine platform where your target audience are so that you will get the needed result. Currently Facebook is still the leading platform as regards to product promotion and advertisement.

When it comes to best marketing social media platform to promote your business, website, products/sales etc. Try promoting via Instagram, with Instagram it can reach some potential customers ear they may fall in love with what you deal with. Why I mention Instagram is how engaging the platform perform. Their are many Instagram influencers you can contact and they will help you do just that.

Facebook & instagram are best to promote or advertise your products/business. Make a page and group on facebook to engage people. Try to do competitions in your Facebook group or page to engage and make people attached with your products. The winners will surely give reviews for your given gifts & it will attract other people to buy your products/service. Try to do the same on instagram.

From experience, I make use of Facebook, I have a website and Facebook page which enables me run Facebook sponsored ads where I am able to target a wider audience. Interested buyers will contact me via messenger or the WhatsApp business button after which they get doorstep delivery.

Probably youtube. I know this might not be considered necessarily a social media, but I think it's one of the best platforms to promote your business and your products

What product are you trying to sell? It all depends on that.
Fitness sells better on Instagram.
Random DIY things and household items sell more on facebook.
Art sells the most on twitter.
So yeah what product and I'll tell you what SM platform to use.

Firstly facebook And then youtube. Both are papula platforms that help promote our business. But I have seen that most people are promoting their business through youtube.

I would suggest Facebook, Instagram and twitter. These site are amongst the most popular site for advertising, but you can try other sites too as in business, nothing is too small.

Facebook, instagram & twitter are good platforms to advertise products. I, myself advertising my products on Facebook my making my own page or group

I will advise you to utilize all the social media in your capability. But Instagram is the best based on what I've experienced on affiliate marketing advertisement. Make use of all the social media you know it can never be too much.

Facebook because it's really crowded and you can join a group that's for businesses or anything that's related to what you're going to promote. You can easily get some traffic and it's Also free.

It depends on your audience, your product, and how much time you have for your social media marketing strategy. As a good rule of thumb, most businesses should have an active Facebook and Twitter account (though, if you can, you should also fit Instagramin there

If you have enough capital and you're serious about marketing your affiliate offers on a social media platform then you need to look into Facebook pay per click option. This method will give you the opportunity to have more leads and make more money

Instagram

Are you a graphic designer, a fashion designer or a company which deal with pictures/image advertising to capture their audience? Then this can also be the right place for you.

With its huge crowd, hashtags and community of followers, I will say it can spread your business as far as possible. Those into visual businesses understands the power of visual contents in capturing the attention of people

Also, with its simple apps available, you can easily open an account and commence your adverts.

I think the best social media platform for business promotion is Facebook which pays play fantastic role to promote the business and make the business successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds