Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which is easier to secure between offline and online jobs?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Both online and offline employment have benefits and drawbacks, but being proactive and knowledgeable can improve your chances of landing a satisfying and fulfilling career. Which is better which is easier to secure between offline and online jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
None, if you are talking about looking for ways to make money online or offline, then i would have said the online method would be a lot easier than offline. Cause there are so many gigs you can pick up online to do.

It'll be much more easier to secure jobs online than offline because there is lot of unemployment in the offline world and people are chased to work online presently.

Actually so far I have experience life, it is very easy to secure an online job or work than securing an offline job. Once you are skillful and have legit details, online job will be easily secure.

Actually both online and offline jobs has there own advantages and disadvantages and I most say, online jobs is more easier to secure than offline simply because there are alot of jobs opportunities online.

I think securing a job offline is much easier. But the thing is that most of the jobs in the offline space space might not be able to pay you reasonable amount of money. In the online space you have a lot of chance to diversify to so many jobs simultaneously.

My experience tells me getting a job online is easier but getting high paying job online is difficult. Likewise, getting jobs is harder offline but if you managed to get a job you will get a good paying job

My experience tells me getting a job online is easier but getting high paying job online is difficult. Likewise, getting jobs is harder offline but if you managed to get a job you will get a good paying job
Yes you are right, having a job online is much more preferable for me aswell, I'm a person that likes the idea of being financially independent, this very important.

It is true that it is difficult to get high paying job online, but you can get high paying job if you process a professional level skill because people who has highly professional skill are making good respectable money online.

However, if you have the skills, mostly, high paying skills, you will be able to earn a lot of money online as there is no dearth of work online. The problem with most people si they do not have the right skills

Actually for me, it is really easy to secure an online job than securing an offline job because all this offline job has so many difficult that you fellow man can make let they sack you.

In my opinion, it's much easier to secure an online job than an offline job. It's difficult to get an offline job these days and one has to try as much as possible to please one's employer in order to keep the job.

I have never worked outside the home, so I can't compare. However, based on what I've seen in the last several months, it is easier to find work online. A lot of businesses have shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Actually I believe online business is the most easiest to secure compared to offline business which there is always alot of competition which gives people a little opportunity to secure. online is free and is more open to those who can utilize their skills to earned.

Both online and offline employment have benefits and drawbacks, but being proactive and knowledgeable can improve your chances of landing a satisfying and fulfilling career. Which is better which is easier to secure between offline and online jobs

Some years ago, it was actually very easy for you to secure online jobs and get paid well from the kind of job that you can do but recently it is very difficult for you to even find a very good paying job online. As for offline jobs, the high rate of unemployment in the country will tell you that it is not easy to secure such jobs.

Some years ago, it was actually very easy for you to secure online jobs and get paid well from the kind of job that you can do but recently it is very difficult for you to even find a very good paying job online. As for offline jobs, the high rate of unemployment in the country will tell you that it is not easy to secure such jobs.

I think that pursuing an online job was a much harder thing to do in the past in here because the concept was not that much popular in the first place. However, with the development and advancements of technology, things have changed pretty well.

Securing a job, whether it is offline or online, depends on various factors which can vary based on your skills, qualifications, industry demand, and the specific job market conditions at a given time.

Securing a job, whether it is offline or online, depends on various factors which can vary based on your skills, qualifications, industry demand, and the specific job market conditions at a given time.

Well, I think that if you are a multi-talented person, then you could secure more and more jobs. However, in order to do that, you must have a huge set of proper skills that could help you earn money in the end and raise your chances of getting a job. Learning more skills is the key in here.

I think it depends on some factors, like where you're living? Are you living near a lot of jobs? Or are you in a more rural area with limited places for work? I think if you're in a city, you're bound to find a decent job near you, but it may not be a job you enjoy. While an online job, you aren't limited to the area, and you may also find alternative jobs that pay better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds