Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which government departments you need to get NOC while establishing a new business or company?

Atif3786

Addicted member
Credits
Starting a new business sure is a massive task. Especially because the nascent stage involves the most significant parameters that help entrepreneurs and proprietors in determining and mapping the nature and functionalities of their business. It is in this phase that, all the paramount decisions related to business resources are made, registrations are done and certain intellectual properties are patented and copyrighted.

Advertisement Placeholder
To get NOC you need to contact the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada and Statistics Canada.

You need to register your business to Bureau of Internal Revenue before operating you own business. Because you cannot start business without TIN (Tax Identification Number). Register your books of accounts. You accomplish this at the same RDO. Request for permit to print and issue receipts and invoices.

Registration of a business entity.., a No Objection Certificate (NOC) or approval or license from the Federal Government, Provincial Government or District Government or any other authority may be necessary to start a new entity, business, NGO or company in Pakistan.

The first step in a start up is the name and address of the business. We have to register that with the Department of trade for proprietorship or partnership and with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a corporation. When the business name is approved the next stop is the city or town hall to get the mayor's permit as a license to operate. Included is the registration for the tax. It is a long process that we usually pay a liaison person to do all the work.

Yes, your business need to get registered and know by the government. Most business owners do not know about this, hence they do not bother to get their business registered. At the long run, they discovered there is a problem somewhere and they have no means of solving the problem because their business is not registered.

Starting a new business sure is a massive task. Especially because the nascent stage involves the most significant parameters that help entrepreneurs and proprietors in determining and mapping the nature and functionalities of their business. It is in this phase that, all the paramount decisions related to business resources are made, registrations are done and certain intellectual properties are patented and copyrighted.
if it's about starting a new business and you want your business to be recognized, the first most important thing is to consult the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) so as to have your business name registered after which the other things can follow about the creation or establishing of the business.

To register a company, from what I have read it is different in some points in different countries. In my country you must follow some steps, among them this one:
-Birth certificate of the legal representative.
- Official identification (voter's credential, valid passport, professional card or military service card).
- Proof of fiscal domicile.
- Incorporation certificate of the company (issued by a notary public).
- Filing of the incorporation document in the commercial registry.
Among other important but less relevant requirements, you must evaluate in your country and complete with the differences.

I don't know about your country, but in my country Nigeria, we don't call it NOC but we call it certificate of incorporation, to obtain it, one would need to approach the government organisation that is saddled with that obligation known as corporate affairs commission.

Starting a new business,sure is a massive task,and what you need to do is to register with a reliable cooperative before operating it, cooperative like bureau of internal revenue so you can get help or grant to strengthen your business mindset.

This can be swiftly done from the respective organization as long as you have your detailed information intact, and the proximity of the business efficient.

Here in my country, you only need you get your business registered through Corporate Affairs Commission and after this you get the necessary documents and start the business

This is a little bit different from the way things are a round there. If you want to start a business almost everything you need van be gotten from the cooperate affairs commision. You will register the business, then you will have to register for tax returns and identity.

The first step in a start up is the name and address of the business. We have to register that with the Department of trade for proprietorship or partnership and with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a corporation. When the business name is approved the next stop is the city or town hall to get the mayor's permit as a license to operate. Included is the registration for the tax. It is a long process that we usually pay a liaison person to do all the work.
This actually varies from country to country depending on their policies. It may not be exactly the same thing but in the end, they all work towards the same thing which allows the business to be set up.

Here in my county we do not make use of the NOc. Everything about creating, registering and setting up of a business is done by the cooperate affairs commission and tax offices.

I think to get NOC you need to register your business on human resources, because it is very important to register your business before starting up the business.

I think to get NOC you need to register your business on human resources, because it is very important to register your business before starting up the business.
There are so many online and offline businesses in my country that their owners don't really care about having their businesses being registered and they are good.

the government approval you need to get name of your company is through the corporate affairs commission they are in charge of giving and registering your company name.

You will first need to register your business name and credentials with corporate affairs commission, CAC before taking any other step in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds