Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which government departments you need to get NOC while establishing a new business or company?

It is quite funny that the rules of engagement is being a little bit different as you can pretty much set a business by just dealing solely with the cooperate affairs commission.

Advertisement Placeholder
When establishing a businessone must put the registration of the business into considerations but in the concepts in accounting a by should be seen as a legal entity on it own, so here you must register with the corporate affairs commission for your business to become a legal person.

I take that the NOC you meant is the body that is responsible for patent rights or copyright in your country right? This will be different from country to country as some country are yet to even have a law on patents

It all depends on the country you are in,different have their own agencies that deals on NOC for new businesses.For my country you will submit through a form given to the intending business owner in hard copy to ill in your details or partnership details.And then an optiont to choose at least three intending names,then they will check from their record if those names have not been picked,and then other process will follow rom there.

When establishing a businessone must put the registration of the business into considerations but in the concepts in accounting a by should be seen as a legal entity on it own, so here you must register with the corporate affairs commission for your business to become a legal person.
That is true. A business or registered business becomes an entity of its own that can be represented in a court of law by a lawyer if sued or if it sues any one

There are different agencies for different business, for a small scale business, your business needs to be registered with cottage industry department (in my home country)

I have never registered a company before so am not so sure. Am just here to read the comments which i believe would help me when the time comes for me to register mine. But i do believe the system and the body incharge of it would vary in different countries

It depends on your country laws. In my home country, you will have to go to Company Registry Department to register a private limited or public limited company.

Which country are you from? That is dependent on the country you're from to know what their law says requiring set up a new business or company.

Which country are you from? That is dependent on the country you're from to know what their law says requiring set up a new business or company.
the best government department you need to go when starting a new business or a new company to register the name of the business and make it an established business is the corporate affair commission these people give you licence to start up your business.

I think this should differ from country to country and of course every country's law cannot be the same. Even though I do not know much about business registration in a government agency.

I think there are different agencies for such things depending on the country you reside. What is my country might not be the same as what is in your country.

Personally, I don't really like to have the government give me any sort of issues with my business simply because it's not registered, so I make sure to do it immediately.
Registration of your business with the government is absolutely necessary and sometimes this is just the only way you can get yourself free from trouble by the government, it is the best thing to do.

In my opinion, you need to visit the government tax departments, other departments like CAC (they're the umbrella that registers business in my country) - other revenue departments and I think you're good to go

In my opinion, you need to visit the government tax departments, other departments like CAC (they're the umbrella that registers business in my country) - other revenue departments and I think you're good to go

Exactly - once you have those offices sorted out with the proper documentation that you're supposed to do with them I believe that it should give you the legal right to do exactly what you want to do with your business.

In developing countries a lot of business are being run without necessary permits example of these is barbing and restaurant.

In developing countries a lot of business are being run without necessary permits example of these is barbing and restaurant.

Exactly, there are so many businesses in my country that are operating in such way without any legal documentation and you can't really blame them because they can't afford to do so.

In Nigeria as country, the agency you have to register your business or company with before starting your business is corporate Affairs commission (CAC)

In Nigeria as country, the agency you have to register your business or company with before starting your business is corporate Affairs commission (CAC)
There was a time last year when they offered a free registration appeal for a lot of people who wants to have their business is registered with some of my friends took that opportunity and have their business registered.

Starting a new business sure is a massive task. Especially because the nascent stage involves the most significant parameters that help entrepreneurs and proprietors in determining and mapping the nature and functionalities of their business. It is in this phase that, all the paramount decisions related to business resources are made, registrations are done and certain intellectual properties are patented and copyrighted.

i think you may need to consult proper lawyers in this regards who have a lots of experience handling such cases. There are many lawyers who can get an NOC for you if your bsuinesss meets all the requirements that are necessary to establish business in the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds