Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which get paid to write site has been legit for years ?

When I was posting on postloop and the forum wheel, a lot of people recommended me paid forum posting. I applied and was rejected. I had 4 start ratings on the forum wheel and postloop, but was rejected on this site
I know it's really hard to get into. I got in on my second attempt, they asked me some questions and then never got back to me so I didn't know what to do. Months later they came back and asked me why I hadn't got back to them! I think that's why I decided not to go ahead with it although it was so long ago now I don't really remember.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think we all take a risk when we join a very new site. Look at Trendri, we all thought that would be successful even though it had a high spam rate. If no one ever took a few risks on a ptp site there would be no successful forums; they all have to start somewhere.
I witnessed that at trendri, their was high hope for the site at the early start up based on how things were with the forum. Eben if too many spam posts were made that time, but the sudden unplanned break have raised eye brows at the forum. Without trying out new PTP sites it will be impossible to record any successful one. Their is no harm in trials at all.

There are a lot of sites that have been in existence since a long time, for many years, however, the main question is whether you can actually earn from those sites or not.

Though I don't know of others but only bizdustry I trust in this kind of business, some website's will lure gullible people into their website with the aim of paying them ridiculous amount of money and end up not paying

There has been a lot of them that promises to reward their loyal members handsomely but in the end turns out to be a scam. But so far so good the Bizdustry stands out they have kept to their reward plans and have remained faithful with their payment plans.

They say if you're good at something, never do it for free. For writers, artists and editors, this is especially true. Oftentimes, freelancers of an artistic persuasion are expected to work for exposure or to volunteer their services for friends and families. While these opportunities can be important stepping stones toward a professional career, there comes a time when writers need to be paid for their expertise. I spend a lot of time writing about resources for writers, how much they cost, what they offer and whether they are worth it for authors and editors. Today I want to talk about a few websites where a writer's investment in their abilities can (literally) begin to pay off.
1 ServiceScape
2 upwork
3 Clear voice
4 Upworthy
5 Listverse

I've not tried others to ascertain their uniqueness, but i believe bizdustry is living up to expectations. It has been running for over 8 months now, still meeting up members payment.

I've not tried others to ascertain their uniqueness, but i believe bizdustry is living up to expectations. It has been running for over 8 months now, still meeting up members payment.
few days back i saw a payment proof on this forum and i am not able to search that now but it's paying forum and legit also. i hope people will post their payment proof here.

There has been a lot of them that promises to reward their loyal members handsomely but in the end turns out to be a scam. But so far so good the Bizdustry stands out they have kept to their reward plans and have remained faithful with their payment plans.
Lots of them are simply like that, they scam when you manage to reach minimum withdrawal threshold. But Bizdustry have proved to be legit for over eight months now.

few days back i saw a payment proof on this forum and i am not able to search that now but it's paying forum and legit also. i hope people will post their payment proof here.
People do post payment proof here, the forum has lots of payment proof, so even if you don't post often those ones posted will entice people knowing it pays. You don't want to withdraw your own funds? How much do you want it to reach before withdrawing??

There are several paid to write websites on the internet but the problem is that a lot of them does not pay good amount of money for your time. I think forumcoin is one the old paying paid to write website.

Then i think i would also give it a try then. This is my first time hear about it, how is the payment system? Do they also pay with crypto currency?
The site you mean is probably a social media platform site. Because there are some responses that say the site is like paying for a moment. But if you join paid to write like in forums. You may be safer when it comes to payments than there. Many forums have paid greetings for years and the best known is beermoneyforum.com. because it's been active for a long time. But other forums are also not inferior to beermoneyforum.com
[automerge]1622390266[/automerge]
The sites most of the posters have mentioned are forums where you earn from short posts. These sites pay you one cent or even less for 20-50 words content. When it comes to legit site that has been paying I think no one can surpass Hubpages. By the way anyone here heard of hubpages?
NO i have never heard about it, please explain better about the site and how it works.

I think the oldest PTP site that remains legit up to this day is mylot, second to FC. This two forums have been around more than 8 years now. I just hope Bizdustry stays longer too.

I think the oldest PTP site that remains legit up to this day is mylot, second to FC. This two forums have been around more than 8 years now. I just hope Bizdustry stays longer too.
i have an account on FC but I know this mylot site when i read your comment here and yes i hope bizdustry will go long last as we love it a lot. this is awesome site

Beermoneyforum.com is similar to bizdustry and paying for more than one year. Earning rate isnt best but it is paying and legit !
Thou beermoney forum site might be legit to some people but to us its a scam because the admin chooses to pay some people and neglect other people, but bizdustry and cashtime forum has been paying.

The only one I know and have been a part of that has been paying for more than a year now is bmf although I joined less than a year ago. Based on reviews, forumcoin also has been paying for over a year.

Yes, Forumcoin is becoming old and it is legit. I have been earning some money there and I would highly recommend Forumcoin to other members as well. It is a legit site where you can also make money writing articles as I do.

i have an account on FC but I know this mylot site when i read your comment here and yes i hope bizdustry will go long last as we love it a lot. this is awesome site
Very good that you really love Bizdustry. No doubt the team at bizdustry keeps on improving things, and making Bizdustry better. That's why i stick to it, regardless of reward, i love interacting with people like you online that got enormous things to share.

If you are a serious writer and can produce high quality articles, you need to try hubpages. Hubpages is the site that has been in existence since 15 years.

Hmm, hubpages have been around for years, over a decade, going to two decades too. I know it will last for a very long time. I tried to register and start writing for hubpages but their stripe payment method discouraged me from continuing.

There are many sites that are paying users since a long time, but those sites may not work for you. For example, mylot is a legit site but it is extremely difficult to make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds