Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which company would you advise someone new to use for monetization?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried a lot of ad networks, and based on my personal experience, there is nothing like Google Adsense. If definitely need the traffic to earn from adsense, but you can get approved for zero traffic. You do not find any reputable ad companies that accept your website with zero traffic. They say media.net (Yahoo Bing Ads) is the best alternative to adsense, but in my experience, if you do not get north american traffic, you will not earn from ads.

Many companies and websites offers a variety of monetization tools for content creators, including the ability to earn money , which is a platform for sharing short-form video content. Creators can earn a share of more than millions of dollars that makes available to creators every day. Many different ways to earn online. YouTube is best platform for earning by monetization.

As per my knowledge, Google AdSense is one of the most popular and widely used ad networks for website monetization. However, the ad technology industry is continuously evolving, and several other options have emerged that might be worth considering.

I, a hopeful website owner, eagerly applied to join Media Net, a reputed ad network known for its generous CPM rates. However, to my dismay, my site's application was not accepted, leaving me in search of alternative solutions. Determined to find other options, I embarked on a quest to discover ad networks that could cater to my needs. Among the alternatives that piqued my interest was AdMaven. I had heard from other forums of its potential, and some fellow webmasters spoke highly of their experiences with the platform. anyone know them?

For me which I prefer and For someone new to monetization, I would advise starting with Google AdSense. It's an excellent choice for beginners because it's user-friendly and widely accessible. AdSense allows you to earn revenue by displaying ads on your website, blog and many more other features.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds