Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i start with that will bring me recurring profits??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm holding $500 on my savings now, hoping to invest it on a profitable and meaningful business that gonna bring me adequate, sustainable finance to pay up my bills and live comfortably as a man. I have been searching online to ascertain helpful tips on what I should start up with, I decided putting this article down here, for every one to help me with a better option to go with.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think is best to invest it in Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin, the way Bitcoin is getting more valuable everyday is insane.

I believe that if you want to earn passive income then you should try cryptocurrency trading but don't put much hope on it

Forex trading is one , but you have to acquire knowledge before diving into it

You can invest online or start up a business in your catchment area like selling of electricity equipment or any other stuff that you know will be profitable in your area

The legit way online is cryptocurrency e.g bitcoin. In fact the way it is going can not somehow be described. It is going well

I'm holding $500 on my savings now, hoping to invest it on a profitable and meaningful business that gonna bring me adequate, sustainable finance to pay up my bills and live comfortably as a man. I have been searching online to ascertain helpful tips on what I should start up with, I decided putting this article down here, for every one to help me with a better option to go with.
I will advice you invest it in cryptocurrency or you find what your community lack and invest it in may be it will return some profit on a long run.

I would say cryptocurrency . Exept bitcoin it self bcz the price is already so high just trade in usdt market

I would say cryptocurrency . Exept bitcoin it self bcz the price is already so high just trade in usdt market
It doesn't mean you must buy 1 BTC . If you buy Bitcoin worth $5 ,you will gain extra $5 when there is a 50% rise

I will suggest you exercise s little patience and seek knowledge about different earning ventures. Look for ones that you can grasp easily and start with a little sum.
Never make the mistake of committing your funds to something you have no experience of.

Maybe you should look into Buying stocks from the US market. This is a good way to make money online aside crypto and forex

I will suggest you exercise s little patience and seek knowledge about different earning ventures. Look for ones that you can grasp easily and start with a little sum.
Never make the mistake of committing your funds to something you have no experience of.
THat is a great idea, just study several fields, and see which can bring profit, you could grow cannabis and sell it xD

Several businesses offer such opportunities but only few can be consistent in bringing incomes. You can go into sales of auto mobiles if you've got enough start up capital.

THat is a great idea, just study several fields, and see which can bring profit, you could grow cannabis and sell it xD
Yes,if it's legalised in your country. It's illegal in mine. I'm looking at defi farming too but it's becoming saturated of recent so the profit won't be much like before.

Yes,if it's legalised in your country. It's illegal in mine. I'm looking at defi farming too but it's becoming saturated of recent so the profit won't be much like before.
well do not tell anyone you are doing it :))

You cant start up a fish pond business if you are having a good capital because that business is fetching a lot of money now

You should consider Forex trading. But you can take your time and learn or just subscribe to a trusted signal service provider to Furnish you with daily trading signals. Start with as little capital as you can afford to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds